Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Disco love D94CAD79-95C0-47AF-8E50-9D40898B5CDA.jpeg

Last edited:
Got order confirmation from FTL for the order I placed with just PayPal checkout and also the one I placed logged in my FTL account. Will probably mix and match for best pair possible and sell locally once this virus ends.

You really want me to name all the trash mids and highs with Chi color blocking? Lol. I don’t have time for THAT this morning and I’ll encourage you to look it up. But my stance remains, Chi color blocking ALONE does not make a shoe great.

Ain't nobody talking about Mids...
What Highs have used the Chicago color blocking and are trash?

You really want me to name all the trash mids and highs with Chi color blocking? Lol. I don’t have time for THAT this morning and I’ll encourage you to look it up. But my stance remains, Chi color blocking ALONE does not make a shoe great.
interested in the high color ways.

mids don’t count

None of these Highs are trash or even remotely close to retail:

Reverse Shattered Backboards
UNC
Rookie of the Year
Twist
Turbo Green
Game Royal
Spider-Man
New Beginnings

1s are getting easier to cop. Hopefully this is not covid or FLX related. Have not paid resell on any sneaker this year. Please stay this way.

Tried my best but just never could get over the leather tongue tag so I decided to pass on these but they’re not bad. Hope y’all enjoy. RIP Prince.
you're like the 4th person ive seen say that - ive been collecting jordans for 30+ years and i dont see how this can bother anyone on a non-og cw - care to elaborate?

Exactly!!!!

OG colorway or not, the Nike Air tongue tag being leather actually ruffles peoples feathers?! 😳

I’ll be damned. 🤔

602D0FD3-3F5E-4EB3-987A-ED6CF2017F0E.jpeg

FF13940A-99D3-453B-B5F4-7070CB5A78B7.jpeg

Just talking about Highs, you gotta tell me of a single “TRASH” pair with Chi colorblocking. And by Chi colorblocking, we’re just talking about the main color, white parts WITH white tongue, and with black on the Swoosh, collar, and Wings logo. The New Beginnings, UNC, Twist, Turbo Green, and Game Royals (close, but have a black tongue) aren’t Chi colorblocking. So IMO we’re just talking about (and someone tell me if I’m missing a pair) the Chis, ROTYs (slightly different from the rest because they have a black outsole as opposed to a colored one), Travis Scott’s, Spideys, Reverse SBB, NY to Paris, and now the Court Purple 2.0s. I personally passed on the NY to Paris (too plain for me) and the Reverse SBB (orange isn’t my jam), but they’re still dope IMO despite my personal preferences. You’re talking as if there’s a bunch of High Chi color blocked pairs that are pretty much UNIVERSALLY viewed as “trash.” Please, let me know of some actual Chi color blocked pairs that are bad.

Just talking about Highs, you gotta tell me of a single “TRASH” pair with Chi colorblocking. And by Chi colorblocking, we’re just talking about the main color, white parts WITH white tongue, and with black on the Swoosh, collar, and Wings logo. The New Beginnings, UNC, Twist, Turbo Green, and Game Royals (close, but have a black tongue) aren’t Chi colorblocking. So IMO we’re just talking about (and someone tell me if I’m missing a pair) the Chis, ROTYs (slightly different from the rest because they have a black outsole as opposed to a colored one), Travis Scott’s, Spideys, Reverse SBB, NY to Paris, and now the Court Purple 2.0s. I personally passed on the NY to Paris (too plain for me) and the Reverse SBB (orange isn’t my jam), but they’re still dope IMO despite my personal preferences. You’re talking as if there’s a bunch of High Chi color blocked pairs that are pretty much UNIVERSALLY viewed as “trash.” Please, let me know of some actual Chi color blocked pairs that are bad.

Exactly. Chicago color blocking is undefeated right now. Nike can put out any colorway with the Chicago color blocking and it'll be dope in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom