Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Been busy so just getting around to unboxing the obsidians from the restock on snkrs. Noticed that the label on the box is yellow. What's up with that?
20200414_150324.jpg
My Travis lows have that too. I thought it was just because it’s on top of a tall stack close to a light.

I’ve been shouting from the rooftops about how horrible stockX(crockX as a member put it) is for about a year now and it was A VERY UNPOPULAR opinion. Where the stockX STANS now?!??!?!?Glad people are finally coming around. Better late than never. #GOAT.
I don't think anyone on here has been standing for StockX

great to sell on, ive bought one and shoes were legit. I don't see the issue with buying than the possibility of getting fakes hence why I don't trust them or use them but some people swear by them. Im good on that plus I really don't pay resell so I don't have anything to worry about in that case

I’ve been shouting from the rooftops about how horrible stockX(crockX as a member put it) is for about a year now and it was A VERY UNPOPULAR opinion. Where the stockX STANS now?!??!?!?Glad people are finally coming around. Better late than never. #GOAT.
I stopped buying from stockx a year ago there authentication process is crap I hate the fact they don’t give a heads up if the pair has some defects , if the box is damaged, if it’s missing shoes laces or accessories and etc stuff like that they don’t tell you , I’ve boughten shoes that come with markings, loose stitching, damaged boxes, missing extra laces or accessories I stopped buying from them and starting buying off of goat or sole supremacy I’ve boughten stuff from both and no complaints yet

Back
Top Bottom