Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Knowing Nike, they’re going to pull some BS and make them extremely limited. Been wanting one for a long time too. I have the lows tho :tongue:
I should have grabbed 2 more.
20200101_165652.jpg

Shelter-in-place life got me to clean my shoes a bit 'cause I got bored... and then wore them out again after that. Lost count, but I'm pretty sure I'm closing in on 100 wears or went way beyond that. :lol:

49827660026_72ae88dd25_b.jpg

My friend and I were talking last night after episodes 3 and 4 of The Last Dance, and he told me he saw prices shoot up on the Chicago AJ1s. Crazy! I'm guessing it had a lot to do with the confirmation of the "New Beginnings" edition a while back.
Remember when everyone swore the chi were rereleasing at asw And offed theirs for cheaper?

I didn’t see myself wearing them. However my style has changed since 2015 now I’m no longer a student. So this would’ve been my go to classic white shoe. I only have one and I’m afraid to unDS them
Buy another one now! I feel that these will get to $1K in the next year. One of only two OG low colorways, both have retroed only once, Europe only release, and prices have doubled in the last 6 months. I'm seriously considering tripling up.

Hey y’all I need help identifying a shoe. Asking here because it was a poorman Chicago one low. But it was a low top Nike with a similar midsole to the Jordan 2. Champs had it on the clearance tables in The middle of the store in 03. It came in the Chicago colorway. Any help?

Buy another one now! I feel that these will get to $1K in the next year. One of only two OG low colorways, both have retroed only once, Europe only release, and prices have doubled in the last 6 months. I'm seriously considering tripling up.

Ive trashed all my other lows...These though, still crispy!! Gonna look good this summer, but damn i didnt realize they'd shot up so much in price.

That combo of stimulus check and The Last Dance doc has 1s shooting for the moon, both lows and highs.

Have prices been creeping up in the past few weeks? I've been watching turbo greens on GOAT and they've consistently been climbing, now they're $80 more than they were like two weeks ago.
Haven't paid attention to any others but does anyone know if this is happening across the board? I know Chicago's are going up crazy because of the doc but what about others?
Also what about other shoes outside of Jordan 1's? Anyone got some insight?

Back
Top Bottom