Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wouldn't be surprised, happens every few months with 1s. The prices just surge up and usually stay up. Price continues to rise until it stabilizes for the most part.

Have prices been creeping up in the past few weeks? I've been watching turbo greens on GOAT and they've consistently been climbing, now they're $80 more than they were like two weeks ago.
Haven't paid attention to any others but does anyone know if this is happening across the board? I know Chicago's are going up crazy because of the doc but what about others?
Also what about other shoes outside of Jordan 1's? Anyone got some insight?
All retro Jordan's are going up...take a look at the last shot 14's...😂....It's because of the Doc and the Covid checks....

All retro Jordan's are going up...take a look at the last shot 14's...😂....It's because of the Doc and the Covid checks....
Yeah I thought the stimulus money and $600 a week might have something to do with it. Just wasn't sure if it was mostly Jordans or if it's happening with Yeezys and other hyped shoes too

The secondary laces on the new J1 Court Purple 2.0’s left a lot of us a bit confused. Those of us with OG ‘85 Royals saw a familiarity to the naturally aged/oxidized royal colored laces. The left shoe has an original ‘85 aged royal lace, the right shoe is the new Court Purple 2.0 lace.

42BF2132-9840-44F0-913C-806F4F092DE9.jpeg

Question, how's the quality of the Bloodlines compared to the Unions? I've only held the Bloodlines in hand at a store, but the leather seemed similar from what I can remember. That was months ago tho and I'm just now getting my Unions, so idk.

Uh oh, looks like Mids with Nike Air are a thing now-I hope this doesn’t start a trend where we have $160-$170 NA Mids and OG highs are pushed up to $190-$200 retail.

18A219B0-2C86-41A6-921B-3B0FEDA209CB.jpeg

Uh oh, looks like Mids with Nike Air are a thing now-I hope this doesn’t start a trend where we have $160-$170 NA Mids and OG highs are pushed up to $190-$200 retail.

18A219B0-2C86-41A6-921B-3B0FEDA209CB.jpeg
This one is celebrating nike basketball. only has the one swoosh on the tongue

still has jumpman on insole etc

My app says exclusive access, but my girls doesn't. I wonder how many people got it and when it's gonna drop?

Good luck to everyone that got access! It’s not a 100% lock until you check out lol, make sure you get on the app when they activate the EA to check out so you won’t be assed out....

My one account got it but it don't show up only on the notifications from 15 hrs ago.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200428-202953.png
    Screenshot_20200428-202953.png
    459.7 KB · Views: 238
  • Screenshot_20200428-202958.png
    Screenshot_20200428-202958.png
    132.3 KB · Views: 285
I think its def 12PM. I had EA too just now, checked my text messages, went back to SNKRS and it disappeared. So either it happened somehow and I got screwed or it's happening tomorrow.

Wished it would've happened just now so I could get it over with.. I really want these lol.

I think its def 12PM. I had EA too just now, checked my text messages, went back to SNKRS and it disappeared. So either it happened somehow and I got screwed or it's happening tomorrow.

Wished it would've happened just now so I could get it over with.. I really want these lol.
Me too. I'm definitely trying to snag sooner than later.

Relax, just because you got access doesn't mean you're going to cop. I'm sure they sent out a lot more access than they did pairs available.

Back
Top Bottom