Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Need to see better pics of those 4’s. Going off the leaks, Im hesitant. I really want to like them, but im expecting dissappointment.

1607013919707.png

1607013935121.png

1607013953719.png

1607013971804.png

1607013994530.png

1607014010723.png

Air Jordan 1 High ’85 “Neutral Grey”
Color: White/Neutral Grey
Style Code: BQ4422-100
Release Date: Early 2021
Price: $200

Source: Sneakerbartroit.

Now they’re replacing bulbous toes with suede instead of leather? :lol:

They changed em. Swoosh was a synth suede-esq material and the ankle collar was the typical vinyl found on most of the other OGs... but I’m still down

How does eBay Authenticity Guarantee work?

I sold my Midnight Navy's and as far as I saw it said "Authenticity Guarantee", but they just sent it directly to the lady who bought them. There's no intermediary to make sure the shoes are authentic. The person gotta do the legit check themselves? lol

I sold my Midnight Navy's and as far as I saw it said "Authenticity Guarantee", but they just sent it directly to the lady who bought them. There's no intermediary to make sure the shoes are authentic. The person gotta do the legit check themselves? lol

Confused when you said you sold them but they sent it...

Do you mean you shipped it to the lady or Ebay? If you shipped it to Ebay and now they are sending it to the lady, they verified it and sent it to her. If you sent it to her, then that is a different case.

I had to send a few pair I sold on ebay to some place in Astoria NY to be authenticated?

Confused when you said you sold them but they sent it...

Do you mean you shipped it to the lady or Ebay? If you shipped it to Ebay and now they are sending it to the lady, they verified it and sent it to her. If you sent it to her, then that is a different case.

My bad I meant that I shipped it out and it seems to have gone directly to the lady. Never saw a step where it seems to have gone to eBay for an authenticity check for a day or two, like StockX or GOAT. Tracking says they went from PA (where I live) to NJ (where the buyer is) directly

QxqJe2j.png

2lpuksA.png

Weird. Either way. She got them. She satisfied. We good lol

homies in my group chat have been havin luck with “leather lube” (ayo) to help fight off glitter. got some last week and hit up my breds and royals since those 2 were the most inflicted...have had both pairs out since then and theyre lookin as good as they ever have...

E6A6A65C-756A-492A-B525-34848CAC3100.jpeg

no traces of returning glitter, but im sure it hasnt been long enough. i’ll def keep em under close watch.

Sof Sole Leather Lube Leather Protectant and Cleaner Amazon product ASIN B0030BLCKI

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom