Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The Neutral Greys will fly. First OG colorway in years. Super clean.

I'm not going for a pair personally but I see the appeal.
“Fly” is an understatement. Between the “OG Only” crowd, the limited nature I’m sure they’ll have, them never having been retroed before and being one of the original 1 colors, them being labeled and sold as an ‘85 (and all the alleged claims of exclusivity, original accuracy, and quality that comes with that designation), and the hype you better believe Jordan and Nike are going to push with these via marketing, “influencers,” and other means, it’s gonna be *** zoo trying to get these. Even still, I’m going to be trying my hardest to double up. These are the biggest NEED for a Jordan I’ve had in a long damn time.

I’ll cop a pair of NGs cause I collect Jordan 1s. But I won’t be bussing any orgasms or doing cartwheels like some of you dudes over this shoe. Sorry...... Union 1s these ain’t. They wouldn’t even make the cut for Top 20 Jordan 1s in my collection.

It’s a white 1. OG & all.... still a white 1. Btw, white on white Air Force 1s or Dunks ain’t my thing either. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Screenshot_20201220-235411_Samsung Internet.jpg

You've got to be kidding.
So JB gonna be having all sorts of different color collars to switch out on this wack *** zippered thing?
Terrible. idk what else to say.

All of those collars are dope with the lower. If they released a another Best Hand pack with those uppers on a traditional.1.this thread would go nuts.

I'm sad to see that this is a player exclusive. Would've been much better as an initial drop for this style of Jordan 1 variant. Similar to what they did with the zooms.

GOAT has been slipping lately. I haven’t had any issues until I sent them a pair of AJIV in a size 13 (I check three times before being boxed up) but when it arrived at their facility to be checked, it was a sz 11.5. I’m a sz 13 and never buy any shoes in an 11.5. They’ve escalated (if with the proof I’ve shown them) a few weeks ago and haven’t heard a peep from them.
I always use serial number tags now. Its not expensive, highly recommend it

I’ll cop a pair of NGs cause I collect Jordan 1s. But I won’t be bussing any orgasms or doing cartwheels like some of you dudes over this shoe. Sorry...... Union 1s these ain’t. They wouldn’t even make the cut for Top 20 Jordan 1s in my collection.

It’s a white 1. OG & all.... still a white 1. Btw, white on white Air Force 1s or Dunks ain’t my thing either. 🤷🏽‍♂️
I feel it, especially with you not exactly being a fan of all white Air Forces or all white Dunks. Makes sense that you’re not super into these.

Of all my Jordan 1s though, these aren’t just in my top 20, these are in my top 7. Not sure in what exact order, but these are in that top 7 along with the Chis, Shadows, Royals, Black/Reds, UNCs, and Kentucky’s (Storm Blues). After the Neutrals, the last Jordan 1s I absolutely need are the Black/Whites.

Serious question for those that don’t like these. Are you all just not fans of white high top kicks? Because in my mind, I don’t see how someone could legitimately like white high top kicks, yet not like these. Or maybe you don’t think Jordan 1s should be all or mainly white? Better yet, do any of you who don’t like these, like the all Sail Jordan 1s from 2017? I love my Sails, but these are on a whole other level IMO. I’m honestly just curious.
I don't like white shoes at all. Some white is fine but majority white is a no-go for me.

I am in the minority in the fact that I am a fan of the 85 mold though.

The 85 mold toe box did look Ronald McDonald’ish on the new beginnings and bred highs but the toe looks good to me on the NGs- maybe because the overlay and the toe is both white so it just goes from white to white
They’re a must cop.... but seeing those recent pics made me think how I barely wear my all sails... it’s a matter of time tho

Back
Top Bottom