Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Need to ban together and do a niketalk/AJ1 to what reddit/Gamestop did 😂. Start selling within the community at a low *** price driving resale down.
E6AF2575-588B-4832-9207-693CB7FD7D13.gif

Chicago’s were not going for much in 2015 after release.....hell 1.5s were a consolation and they sat lmao
I got mine for around 300+ back then, and had to talk the seller down to that price. He initially wanted more.

I felt like I just paid a fortune at the time, but looking at what they're going for now.......shhhheeeeeeeeeit. What a come up.

Anyone in here get multiple pairs of Chi’s for retail when they released and still have them? If not, how much did you get to off them for? Plan to sell if you still got multiples?

Just curious to know if folks in here were able to cake before the age of the apps and bots.

Anyone in here get multiple pairs of Chi’s for retail when they released and still have them? If not, how much did you get to off them for? Plan to sell if you still got multiples?

Just curious to know if folks in here were able to cake before the age of the apps and bots.
I got 3 for retail and bought 1 for $270 a week before release just in case I couldn't cop for retail. I sold 1 for $325 2 weeks after release (I'm still kicking myself). I'm wearing 1 and still have the other 2 DS.

I had 3 pairs and two pairs of 1.5s. I paid retail for 1 Chicago and then $250-$300 for the other two pairs. I paid retail for the 1.5s cuz they were everywhere but I loved them. They are super comfortable. I wore one of my 1.5s until I destroyed the sole.

I had 3 pairs and two pairs of 1.5s. I paid retail for 1 Chicago and then $250-$300 for the other two pairs. I paid retail for the 1.5s cuz they were everywhere but I loved them. They are super comfortable. I wore one of my 1.5s until I destroyed the sole.

For those that have 3 Chi’s, what’s stopping you from selling one today for market price on ebay or to a shop? Would that not pay for itself and the other pairs? Or just keeping on ice?

F*** Michael Jordan and his limited kicks. They KNOW that people have been fiending for an OG colorway like the NGs and they decide to only make 23,000 pairs of them. Should've just gave it to us in the remastered mold and not the 85 New Beginnings mold so we might've actually had a chance to get a pair. F*** the Charlotte Hornets, too! :angry:

I'm still gonna try on SNKRS though. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom