Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm not bent out of shape

find me a pair of shoes that are exact spec of originals

it's like Santa Claus, the easter bunny, or a male affectionate, easy to get along with, non-political agenda lesbian

they don't exist and that's why they wouldn't get to the $100 bill first in a 4 way road...the man-hating, angry as ****, agenda of rage, bitter **** would

lekIduxCcCZuQIqBQBnD5u6VWe6DZWvMGgtAHib4pYXh_bJUwM9Dbs6nEEwhuv7OcuGMWXLou4GYT_KkbPQF8_xkZoG3-RTsTg00cTHGd1o3APXQCnrGi25sv2mvR86RYPPMgQ

DC4EB18F-4AE8-4954-A7DC-64152852C317.gif

They are either the same person or are best friends in real life.

And of course the BT Unions are miles better than the NGs. Stop it. Not even close.

Has anyone had a issue with buying shoes from eBay and have mint them get legit ch cj before they ship to you. Mine say that have Ben check but still have not shipped that said I should have them yesterday and I still don’t have a tracking number. I bought them on March 2nd like to hear of anyone else’s has had this issue but got there shoes or got a refund thanks fam

Has anyone had a issue with buying shoes from eBay and have mint them get legit ch cj before they ship to you. Mine say that have Ben check but still have not shipped that said I should have them yesterday and I still don’t have a tracking number. I bought them on March 2nd like to hear of anyone else’s has had this issue but got there shoes or got a refund thanks fam
I've had them authenticated by ebay then not ship from there for several days.

I've had them authenticated by ebay then not ship from there for several days.
Thanks fam still waiting for them to ship out. I would think it’s too late tonight to get a tracking. So I guess yours also were passed the date they told you that you get them

Looks like they don’t have authenticators on the west coast. I bought some carmines and their going from CA to NY to get authenticated then back to CA to me.

Damn Mikey why your plug doin’ you like tha? :smh:

Can you choose to to have the shoes authenticated? Been hearing a lot of bad things.

No choice. And also pay attention. IDK if it keeps getting updated but its supposed to only be new shoes. I sold some used Yeezy's and for no *** reason they went right to the authenticators.

Back
Top Bottom