Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
CP 1.0 slipped away from me a long time ago, but if I had to choose between 1.0 or 2.0, I'd take the 2.0. If the CP 1.0 had a regular black toe color blocking, I probably would've taken that. Colored toe blocking just doesn't full hit home for me, and yes that includes SBB. :emoji_eyes:

Only things I prefer on the 2.0s is the leather tag(it's a nice touch) and white leather. Otherwise 1.0s is better.

I have both still &I think I'll end up trading/selling my 2.0. :lol:
1.0's are just fantastic to me, but you really can't miss owning either one.

PO

You really can't. Both purples were fantastic.

The Pine Greens tho....those 2.0s were garbage. The blocking had such potential too. Wasn't even a competition when I decided which one to keep.

Last edited:
Hyper Royals looking good.
Jordan 1 Hyper Royals.jpg
Figured I needed one of these pairs for the summer. Somehow hit on *3* Carpets and won the SNKRS draw for the 1’s. I’m not allowed to complain about L’s for a while…

the tag is such a minor detail. of course we want the normal tag, but there's no way i'm passing these up bc of that. #ravens
Mad i slept on 1.0’s didn’t want to make the same mistake and couldn’t pass on 2.0’s #Truzzz

Yeah, taper is dead.

Add it to the list alongside "scrunchie" jogger pants.
For sure. I'm not entirely sold on the wide/leg relaxed fit look maybe because I'm a bit older and I just can't keep up with the younger trends. My go to now is loosening up from the knee down where it's not boot cut rather slim/straight leg.

However, i'm keeping the taper leg for my work pants :lol:. If there's any place that should keep the slim pants it's most def the office.

Back
Top Bottom