Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
SNKRS restock draw pair came in yesterday

C112418B-BED2-465F-9B8B-65DFD33852E0.jpeg

How come for the Silver Toes, Nike and most shops only had sizes up to 12W but Stockx has themup to 16.5W. Where did these extended sizes come from?

Incase you’ve never seen this scroll to the bottom and there’s some nice Jordan 1 history and samples you may have not been aware of.

A4FDDFDA-88AD-4EDF-89C6-5793269F224A.png

Thanks for this, I always wanted to see Rare OG 1 samples.

Yeah I already follow him. That website had pairs I had never seen before today though.
Also interesting how they said the Laker 1s might've been made for the Washington Huskies, never heard that theory before. Also interesting how there was no mention of it being a tribute to MJ's frat, Omega Psi Phi. That's the most common place rumor I heard in regards to those over the past few years.

Incase you’ve never seen this scroll to the bottom and there’s some nice Jordan 1 history and samples you may have not been aware of.

A4FDDFDA-88AD-4EDF-89C6-5793269F224A.png
Dope find thanks for posting. Haven’t seen a bunch of those samples

What are some good Jordan 1 replacement laces? I need some good ones. Not those paper thin laces you get from Wal-Mart.

I'm unloading about 14/15 pairs of my 1's. I don't have the collection like some of you do but when the boxes stack up it becomes overwhelming. It is safe to say that 1's have been a solid investment over the last few years tho!

I feel the same way as you do, I’ve worn my ‘17 Royals into the ground but haven’t really done the same to many of my other pairs of 1s. I don’t think any of my pairs have dropped in value, to your point though (although my DS collection of Flyknit Racers and NMDs absolutely have).

I'm unloading about 14/15 pairs of my 1's. I don't have the collection like some of you do but when the boxes stack up it becomes overwhelming. It is safe to say that 1's have been a solid investment over the last few years tho!
Curious what pairs you unloading since that join date wasn't that long ago.

Back
Top Bottom