Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyone who doesn’t have Chicago’s at #1 is high af.
The Chis definitely have and will always be #1 to me, but it makes sense that the Blk/Reds are more popular (even if only slightly), I’d again say in part to the whole “Banned” thing.

Anyone who doesn’t have Chicago’s at #1 is high af.
F163897A-35A0-4515-9DE6-46B812391A31.gif

Bred Gang
07738517-73BC-4835-9BA7-1B5F58F9AF0C.jpeg

I think Chi’s are just sought after because it’s been long overdue for a proper retro.

1. Blk/Red’s
2. Royal (blk/royal)
3. Shadows
4. Black Toe’s
5. Chi’s

Last edited:
Black/Red 1s are right there but young Money rocking the Chicago c/w for basically 2 seasons plus MSG ‘98 is forever etched in my mind…

…then again this is NT, where opinions are wrong :nthat:

Though I’d personally take the Chis 10 times out of 10 over the Blk/Reds, but I’d almost bet that the Blk/Reds would win the poll every time. They’re all classics, but the whole “Banned” narrative of the Blk/Red colorway (even though we here no that’s technically not true) has them forever etched in shoe culture and in the minds of the overwhelming majority of just sneaker fans. I just love the color blocking of the Chis, and the almost more 80s and more colorful pop that the Chis have.

I’d personally take Rihanna over both, but that’s me.
I'm sure theres some people legitimately like the Chicagos just like the poll says. People want it to be one way but it's the other. Type of people who'd storm the Capitol if their candidate lost :lol: and I'm a big fan of Chicagos but that black and red is just too fire to me.

I'm sure theres some people legitimately like the Chicagos just like the poll says. People want it to be one way but it's the other. Type of people who'd storm the Capitol if their candidate lost :lol: and I'm a big fan of Chicagos but that black and red is just too fire to me.
Yeah…I’m definitely not comparing people that prefer the Chis over the Blk/Reds, or who think the poll about Jordan 1 colorways isn’t correct, to people who stormed the capital.

Yeah…I’m definitely not comparing people that prefer the Chis over the Blk/Reds, or who think the poll about Jordan 1 colorways isn’t correct, to people who stormed the capital.
:rofl: ignorance is ignorance, big or small. Whether storming the Capitol or claiming something as fact when the facts state differently. I'm not actually accusing anyone of storming the Capitol tho if that needed to be clarified.

I never heard of so many dudes talking about seasonal/specialty wear outside of this forum. Fall shoe, summer shoe, easter shoe, halloween shoe, ****in thanksgiving shoe now :rofl: multiple personality disorder type beat
Well, like I have my Turdunkens now, and I have the Christmas Sweater dunks - so those are planned seasonal wears.

Well, like I have my Turdunkens now, and I have the Christmas Sweater dunks - so those are planned seasonal wears.
Turdunkens aren't even really thanksgiving inspired, though. I mean yes the name comes from turducken served at thanksgiving and the special packaging had the nerf set and cranberry sauce laces. But the actual shoe itself is based off a mallard, hence the colors, feathers, iridescence, and orange soles. It would make more sense to wear those to a park that has ducks than to thanksgiving - unless you really are eating turducken :sick: All the christmas sweater dunks are hideous period and should never be worn.

If y'all couldn't tell though I don't own a single pair of holiday specific shoes because

1630765610112.png

Turdunkens aren't even really thanksgiving inspired, though. I mean yes the name comes from turducken served at thanksgiving and the special packaging had the nerf set and cranberry sauce laces. But the actual shoe itself is based off a mallard, hence the colors, feathers, iridescence, and orange soles. It would make more sense to wear those to a park that has ducks than to thanksgiving - unless you really are eating turducken :sick: All the christmas sweater dunks are hideous period and should never be

552CF1CA-AFA5-40EA-A277-1BB035738C81.gif

Do yawl not like having your socks raised all the way up?

ive seen a couple people wear the not raised Crew Nike socks

Yeah
I don’t raise my crew socks up
Don’t like the way it feels
Usually wear my quarter socks with 1’s
But find the crews more comfortable

Back
Top Bottom