Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They know what they're doing... They're in the money making business, and business is good. I'd do it too if it was my business.

That being said, of course I'd also like some basic OG colorways or OG color-blocking releases mass produced and easily copped at retail lol

Saw a few early pairs on feet while walking the malls these past two days. I like them plus again it's a worthy alternative over the 2016 release. Plus these upcoming months is the best time to cop because these will be close to that release as time passes.

Pair from EA should be here soon, so I'll give them a better look before I give them to the rightful owner.

Ordered the maroon Air Max 1 Patta from ebay and they sent me these instead.

Low key Kinda like them

Attachments

• 20211225_090759.jpg
    20211225_090759.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 170
If you go on r/sneakers you see there are a lot of people who have “sneaker collections” that are essentially just for display/collecting. I feel like the patent breds are gonna be big with that crowd, they’ll go in a nice clear plastic cube, maybe with some fancy lighting, and that will the the centerpiece of their collection.

If you go on r/sneakers you see there are a lot of people who have “sneaker collections” that are essentially just for display/collecting. I feel like the patent breds are gonna be big with that crowd, they’ll go in a nice clear plastic cube, maybe with some fancy lighting, and that will the the centerpiece of their collection.
lmaoo who are these people

That little bit of pink on the tongue makes it a womens shoe according to JB...

Anyway womens releases are generally of better quality anyway, it's just gonna be hell trying to get that elusive size 12.

Back
Top Bottom