Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
can someone answer my tradeblock questions?

if you send offers to multiple users with the same shoe, if someone accepts does it cancel the rest of the offers you made with that shoe?

does your offer expire after some time? or do you have to cancel or the other user decline?
I don't know but it would be a dumb app if it didn't.

nah-dave-chappelle.gif

I tried for a friend who really wanted these, and was surprised we both struck out. These would sit any other time, just not in this resell climate we're currently in. Doesn't make any sense.

if you send offers to multiple users with the same shoe, if someone accepts does it cancel the rest of the offers you made with that shoe?

does your offer expire after some time? or do you have to cancel or the other user decline?

All other offers with the shoes you included in the offer that gets accepted will automatically be canceled.

Offers that are ignored/left alone expire after like 7 day I believe.

Yes it cancels your other offers if one of your offer gets accepted. Offers expires after 6 days.

Just caught up on the last week and a half of pages. The **** happened to this once-great thread? Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves. #ShortsTalk for 20 pgs :smh:

Respect to ozboi ozboi and his marvelous mammoth man calves for trying to keep the thread on-point with nonstop :emoji_fire: , and the handful of you who also posted some great on-foot shots.

Now we just need Nike to get its **** together and give us some pairs that are worth posting about again so we can get away from jorts vs cargo talk lol.

Back
Top Bottom