• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
42FED9D8-3800-45A3-8F8A-B44FED322582.gif

Man I miss the days of SC/MP 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨I had some wild steals from there.
But believe it or not they have fake systems, fake phones as well.
As far as sneakers they are beyond the terms of “better” it’s almost unreal (no pun) how good they are. Hell I’m starting to feel a good tell tell sign if a shoe is a rep or not is how good the craftsmanship is. We know Nike has been dropping the ball the last few years.

But like said above it’s only a matter of time before it happens to eBay as well they are just taking out the big fish first.

The clock is ticking.

All platforms can have fakes slip through the cracks, it’s human error.

I’ve never bought from stock x before but always thought it was wild how they sold so many things and had people verify them. Then again eBay and goat do too and I’m sure people have gotten fakes from all of them

Take me back to SoleCollector MP and before NT classifieds were a desolate wasteland :lol:

Last edited:
**** yeah! Solecollector marketplace where you had to have 50 posts and/or be a member for like 3 months before you could post. Got all my **** through meetups there and buying & selling kicks NYC when I was in HS since I didn't have a card or paypal to cop online.

Just looked at my pair and I was underwhelmed. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to have gotten for retail and appreciate the rare retail Ws when I get them, I was just expecting them to be better. I do like the shape of the toe box, just not the material they used for it. It doesn't feel like leather to me. if you push in on the toe box and rub your finger along the top, it feels like paper mache. It doesn't feel like cracked leather, feels like some cheap fabric lining on the top when you really examine it. just my opinion
IMG_8239.jpeg
IMG_8240.jpeg

IMG_8237.jpeg
IMG_8238.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom