Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
B16748AF-A02B-4AA9-8848-157DE2D6D08B.jpeg

🐝🐝

With the upcoming Nike movie "air"...I wonder if prices will go up on Jordans like the last dance documentary... 🤔

With the upcoming Nike movie "air"...I wonder if prices will go up on Jordans like the last dance documentary... 🤔

I was wondering that too but I don’t think this movie will affect them nearly as much as the last dance did. Movies gonna be a one time thing whereas the doc went on for weeks

Plus that happened during Covid times when people had extra money to burn

I understand The Last Dance effect.

I just don’t understand why the Chicagos go for so much more than the Breds on the aftermarket.

…like double the price.

We all know our shoe size though. Sorry had too. 😂
The idea that I don’t know my shoe size is a lie that‘s been spread on NT by a bunch of jealous haters who can’t stand the fact that my students refer to me as Dr. Drip.

I know my size perfectly well.

I’m either an 11.5 or an 11.

…or possibly a 10.5 in Air Force 1s.

…I’m still investigating that.

Last edited:
I thought Davey was some old, quirky, sort of creepy teacher. He's behind on everything like he's having some midlife crisis and just discovered sneakers.
Bro, at this point, I believe it's a diabolical AI designed to troll an internet forum.

Real question. I saw a mid AJ 1 Bred "like" at FNL/JD Sports. My current Black and Red 2016's sole is thinning in the inside of the rear outsole. Do the mids have the same exact outsoles as the highs so I can transplant to save my beater? :emoji_cry:

Bro, at this point, I believe it's a diabolical AI designed to troll an internet forum.

Real question. I saw a mid AJ 1 Bred "like" at FNL/JD Sports. My current Black and Red 2016's sole is thinning in the inside of the rear outsole. Do the mids have the same exact outsoles as the highs so I can transplant to save my beater? :emoji_cry:
Yeah you good with mid midsoles, same thing

Back
Top Bottom