Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Can't believe how much I've been wearing these.
PXL_20230416_142107467.jpg

I LOVE both Union 1s, and really really like the Off-Noir and Taupe 4s (didn’t like the Guava or Desert Moss pairs at all) and both 2s. I don’t think they’ve come close to what they achieved with the original 1s, but I’ve liked a lot of what they’ve done post those original two 1 Highs. I’m hoping these upcoming 1s are on the easier side to obtain.

We need another Jordan 1 Foamposite with a little bit better color blocking and more gloss. The Nike Zoom Rookie is closer in silhouette to a Jordan 1 than a Foam 1 and is the closest thing we will get to a Jordan 1 foamposite with ridges. Maybe if there were some Zoom Rookies in Jordan 1 colorways I'd just settle for those.

Union been trash since the ones, AMM puts the same regurgitated colors out. Some collab needs to meet in the middle and give us a happy medium

Honest question, would you think these were still fire if it had nothing to do with Union?
I personally think they’re dope regardless. I’ve always loved and own a bunch of neutral white/sail/grey kicks, and these are no different to me. The weave across the shoe is unique, kind of cool to me, and it doesn’t seem to mess with the general nice shape of the shoe as a whole. So to me this is essentially a Neutral Grey 1 in the regular High OG 1 build (not the ‘85), but with some cool unique details (woven, stitching, large Wings logo, etc.). Still a super neutral pair that I’ll rock to death. They’re a must to me, collab or not.

Back
Top Bottom