Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

starting to lose hope.. :smh:

Not that serious, once I whiffed on NDC I stopped looking. Considering the volume produced there should have been plenty to go around. Resellers jumped on these and will sit on them wanting $300+ because that's what they think they should get for them. Don't be impulsive. There are a lot if pairs floating.

#teambelowretail

nters on here complaining about sizes, runs .5 small 
mean.gif
 If you know your Jordans y'all wouldnt be complaining...Its all about the shoe design duh! For example I wear a 11.5 in the Jordan IIIs which are a wide low cut shoe compare to the Jordan XIs which are more narrow especially in the toe area 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
note to sell... dont fool with offspring and milk for internationl releases.

CrookedTongues
Size.uk
UrbanIndustry
SneakersNStuff
Wellgosh
Soleheaven
Caliroots

all good in my book.

Did I miss any?

edited

Last edited:
starting to lose hope.. :smh:

Not that serious, once I whiffed on NDC I stopped looking. Considering the volume produced there should have been plenty to go around. Resellers jumped on these and will sit on them wanting $300+ because that's what they think they should get for them. Don't be impulsive. There are a lot if pairs floating.

#teambelowretail

Lol how's that working out for you buddy? :lol:

I got a confirmation email on the 24th and the tracking number just started working today. It says they should be here by the 2nd. Ive ordered from them 2 other times with no problems other than paying the stupid vat. EDIT from offspring

Last edited:
nters on here complaining about sizes, runs .5 small :smh:  If you know your Jordans y'all wouldnt be complaining...Its all about the shoe design duh! For example I wear a 11.5 in the Jordan IIIs which are a wide low cut shoe compare to the Jordan XIs which are more narrow especially in the toe area :nerd:
This is not always correct.. The 2000--2001 XI retros fit a lot different and are more TTS. These newer retros have different shape and fit. So just going by model is not accurate either.. It's on a case by case basis

Anyone buy their pair from SoleHeaven? I got mine and received my confirmation and shipping/tracking info. It said my shoes should have been here on the 26th, but now it has the delivery date as n/a. Thanks in advance.
I'min the same boat but I have never had problems with them so I'm not worried given the holiday and weather they are most likely stuck in customs

got my pair in from WG:

jumpman appears a bit high on the left shoe..

Oh he'll no, if these came from WG. You can count me out, these look suspect. Check these out, what do you guys think. After seeing this pic, I won't trust them.

Oh he'll no, if these came from WG. You can count me out, these look suspect. Check these out, what do you guys think. After seeing this pic, I won't trust them.

Wellgosh is good...chill...they are a regular chain just like our Athletes Foot and Footaction stores are here...

This is just JB quality control missing stuff as usual....

Back
Top Bottom