Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

note to sell... dont fool with offspring and milk for internationl releases.
CrookedTongues
Size.uk
UrbanIndustry
SneakersNStuff
Wellgosh
Soleheaven
Caliroots
all good in my book.
Did I miss any?
edited

Any of these still have stock?

Hmm, there's a thing called a URL bar where you can type websites into.. You could try that

Dang it guys, I was supposed to be the first to call him out on his laziness! I had the gif in mind and everything! :lol:

CrookedTongues
Size.uk
UrbanIndustry
SneakersNStuff
Wellgosh
Soleheaven
Caliroots
all good in my book.
Did I miss any?
edited

Any reason why End isn't on here? I ordered my playoff 12's from them and they came with the quickness. Like a week faster than NDC

CrookedTongues
Size.uk
UrbanIndustry
SneakersNStuff
Wellgosh
Soleheaven
Caliroots
all good in my book.
Did I miss any?
edited

Any reason why End isn't on here? I ordered my playoff 12's from them and they came with the quickness. Like a week faster than NDC

hence the did i miss any part :lol:

Well FINALLY CT Replies to me.. Took the Paypal dispute to finally reply though.

They shipped my 11s sky net worldwide express w tracking.. I only got sneakersaver so that's good.

Any clue how long it takes? Never heard of sky net express I thought the UK Used Royal Mail..

Sweet haysoos sweetums.
Based on the left sneaker, ur toes commence right where the lacing starts at the bottom, before the teaux bocks.
Cute.
I couldnt laces mines to the brim of el sneaker like that. It would suffocate my cankles to so so death.

Lol no doubt, my boy is choking those !!

Well FINALLY CT Replies to me.. Took the Paypal dispute to finally reply though.
They shipped my 11s sky net worldwide express w tracking.. I only got sneakersaver so that's good.
Any clue how long it takes? Never heard of sky net express I thought the UK Used Royal Mail..

You know how we have UPS, Fed Ex, USPS, and other lesser forms of shipping?
They have multiple sources too...if you have tracking that's the best bet to estimate but just know if its held up at customs, they cant control that...

People who ordered from WG, did your status ever changed after "processing"? They dont respond for dear life!

note to self... dont fool with offspring and milk for internationl releases.
CrookedTongues
Size.uk
UrbanIndustry
SneakersNStuff
Wellgosh
Soleheaven
Caliroots
http://cooshti.com/
Endclothing
Natterjacks
all good in my book.
Did I miss any?