Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i think that may have flew over some people's heads LMAO..

Salt will hurt anything but in general the outside elements will eventually wear on your shoes. I'm one of those cats that wear brand new kicks in the rain so to me kicks were made to wear and enjoy.

i feel you. kicks were made to wear not praise like other dudes do.

Ok hear what jr !!! I won't even waste my time on you. I could dissect you piece by piece based on your posts. But that's cool, I am the delusional one. Lol you right.
I'm interested in this dissection that you speak of..

But we really know its all bark.. No bite.
Exactly !!! And little girls like J apostrophe trying to support his actions is ten times as dumb. Dumb like wood !! You act like this is the only forum out here, while your playing hide and go seek. Someone on ISS already listed it and beat us to the punch.
More barking.. No bite.

Someone on ISS beat you to the punch? But NJ still has pairs.

What kind of logic is this?

You will go to any length to support your delusions.. 
sick.gif

Once again you have failed in this post.

Noob saitbots these days 
mean.gif

Just purchased of Natterjacks for 300 total...for a friend. That's pretty pricey. But better than resellers i guess...and he'll know he's gettin a legit authorized pair, instead of gambling on craigslist or ebay.

I've always wondered what the player haters ball would be like, this thread is close to it..lol. :pimp:

HATE! HATE! HATE! :lol:

Only way to prepare for a restock is to have inside information, other than that its fairy random. But then again, if you had info in the first place, you wouldn't need a restock unless your order got messed.

My pair from Size? didn't get hit with it, nor did my Bred 4s from SoleHeaven. Still waiting on my pair from caliroots....how will you know if you get hit with customs?

So when the pair arrives...if they do hit you with customs...how do they get paid? Just draw from the same account that it was purchased from? What if there is only like 3 dollars left in the account? Do they get stiffed on the customs? How exactly does this work. Never got hit with customs after multiple Euro purchases.

So when the pair arrives...if they do hit you with customs...how do they get paid? Just draw from the same account that it was purchased from? What if there is only like 3 dollars left in the account? Do they get stiffed on the customs? How exactly does this work. Never got hit with customs after multiple Euro purchases.

they send you a bill, or if its USPS, they'll collect it from you at the door.
the website you order from, has nothing to do with the customs fee. they dont see any of that money

Last edited:
By the way is your Caliroots pair in Germany and "Forwarded to the facility in the destination city."?

How did one of my shipments from UK (Size?) arrive today, but I'm still waiting on my 2 pair from NDC??

What's that about!?!

Or even a way maybe to hide links so only members with a certain of # posts or date joined could view the links. Or threads like these with member access only which are restricted to the public. .
People need to read some of the posts from this thread a week ago. I can't remember who, but a NT'er put it best when they said this thread was turning into Niketalk Freshmen orientation. I don't think I've ever seen so many 12/2012 join dates. Especially those with less than a day old of joining posting stuff like "Hi I need a sz 12, where can I cop???"

While that may be nice, limiting links based on post count would be bad news...you'd have every fool posting dumb ish just to raise their count overnight.

LOL...so what if you just don't pay the bill? They'll come after you for 30 bucks? LOL....I still don't really get it. And Anderson...my caliroots package is now in the US, in Louisville, Kentucky...says: 

"REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY. SHIPMENT RELEASE PENDING CLEARING AGENCY REVIEW."

What the eff does that mean?

LOL...so what if you just don't pay the bill? They'll come after you for 30 bucks? LOL....I still don't really get it. And Anderson...my caliroots package is now in the US, in Louisville, Kentucky...says: 

"REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY. SHIPMENT RELEASE PENDING CLEARING AGENCY REVIEW."

What the eff does that mean?
Most likely customs?  Was your pair in Germany though?

Last edited:
My pair from Size? didn't get hit with it, nor did my Bred 4s from SoleHeaven. Still waiting on my pair from caliroots....how will you know if you get hit with customs?
Supposed to only get hit with custom if the retailer claims them as over $250 USD value.  Both of your examples would fall under that total.

By the way is your Caliroots pair in Germany and "Forwarded to the facility in the destination city."?
This is the exact state of my Cali roots order, it was originally scheduled to arrive on monday, now pushed to Wednesday.

Last edited:
Got my pair from FNL today, no pics cause you've all seen plenty. I'm lovin' them except they run a tad small for me. A half size up and they would be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom