Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

How to know if you're getting a customs charge (from what I've observed):
USPS: they'll get it at delivery. So if the mailman didn't make you pay anything when he brought you your package, you're not getting a customs charge
FedEx: you either see something about pending clearance when you check your tracking number, or they'll call you to verify some type of information. If you don't experience either of the two, you should be fine. Even if you do get a customs charge, if it's the first time you got one you can most likely get it waived (I know this firsthand)
UPS: not really sure how they work. I think you just get a letter in the mail without any warning signs
How did you get your customs fee waived? And what did it being your first time have to do with it getting waived?

I had to pay $20 in customs on a $50 item from Tres Bien Shop so I'm not sure where this $250 value BS is coming from.
LOL easy there, we're on a sneaker forum, not talking about whatever clearance lapel pin or phone case you picked up. 

Last edited:
Zyzz has been trolling this thread for a while already. Lame dude with nothing better to do.

how am i trolling? im just looking to grab a pair :lol:

guess im a troll for not wanting to pay reseller prices.

thanks tho

There is no hard evidence to prove lurkers purchase anything. None
:lol:  yea its just a weird coincidence the sh randomly crashed on a thurs night at 9pm when the mention of a restock was on here. yup no evidence there

get rid of the tunnel vision my man... NT isnt the only place that information is posted. also, you have no clue what type of bandwidth their servers can handle whether its 5 users or 500 users that cause a crash.

also, you do realize that a lot of lurkers are NT members too. Some members choose NOT to post in threads and just look for information. This could be for different reasons like they hate how the new NT convos go or they just dont feel like contributing.

Sites crash from a combination of many things.... lurkers are just part of the equation.

So for those who ordered overseas and got a custom bill, WAS IT WORTH IT?

You guys are almost paying close to resell value, thats why I ask.

dont order from natter jacks. they are scam artist. i purchased a pair of olumpic vii from them. i didnt recieve the shoe. my emails were ignored. dont do it

dont order from natter jacks. they are scam artist. i purchased a pair of olumpic vii from them. i didnt recieve the shoe. my emails were ignored. dont do it
That's what paypal is for. Totally not worried about it one bit. Who needs emails when you have buyer protection?

Be glad they used an oversized box instead of a plastic bag.
I'm talking about how they got their logo all on it. 
I just glanced at the box they sent mine in...and not only do they have "Finish Line" in a big logo, it also says "try not to drool on your new kicks"...LOL...so far in the past when I have ordered from them UPS did not leave the package at the door...which is good since I live in an apt and may have nosy neighbors.

Back
Top Bottom