Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Unless you have a doorman UPS/FedEx is stupid to leave a package sitting...

I know right!? Lol.....I even asked my local post office why they do it and they said they only do it if they feel its "safe" to leave the package. I replied saying "lady this is brooklyn, when is it ever to leave a package just lying around ?!!"....the worst part is she laughed and was like yeah your right. :rolleyes

UPS and FedEX both offer a service where you can have your package held at another location, i.e. shipping center. Just an option.

Yeah I've done that once and it was the biggest mistake of my life lol I can only speak for the UPS in my area, but I had them keep the package so I can pick up it which they said would be their warehouse in Queens/BK after 8pm but I had to be there before 9pm. I got there 8:30 and there was maybe 20 people waiting in line with me. I kid you not, the first person didnt get their package unil 11. It was a joke. I have never seen so many angry people in line. They don't tell you that they have a few hundred trucks coming in and out and your package will not be available until they unload it.

Rain or shine these shoes were meant to be worn so beautiful

How many people still have the fnl product page still up ? 
nerd.gif
 i do just because i'm trying to help somebody out but i'm about to tap out he's gonna have to try and get a pair on his own, i been waiting all week 

logo on the box means nothing, if you dont want your package dropped off then ask for a signature confirmation or get it sent somewhere else. logo or no logo, it aint gonna stop someone from stealing it.

that or move to a better neighborhood... shrugs.

Yeah I've done that once and it was the biggest mistake of my life lol I can only speak for the UPS in my area, but I had them keep the package so I can pick up it which they said would be their warehouse in Queens/BK after 8pm but I had to be there before 9pm. I got there 8:30 and there was maybe 20 people waiting in line with me. I kid you not, the first person didnt get their package unil 11. It was a joke. I have never seen so many angry people in line. They don't tell you that they have a few hundred trucks coming in and out and your package will not be available until they unload it.
Out here they make you wait 24 hours to come get your package so they avoid that madness. Unless it's a busy time of year and a lot of people are picking up/shipping the wait is minimal because your box is already waiting in a hold for customer area. For a charge UPS will have your package sent to a local UPS store. 

logo on the box means nothing, if you dont want your package dropped off then ask for a signature confirmation or get it sent somewhere else. logo or no logo, it aint gonna stop someone from stealing it.
that or move to a better neighborhood... shrugs.
These all seem like better neighborhoods, no one is immune,

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Rash-of-Package-Thefts-in-FedEx-Fields-Shadow-184504931.html

http://burrridge.patch.com/articles/rash-of-delivery-thefts-reported-police-blotter

http://www.wellesleypolice.com/index.cfm?pid=10237&cdid=11564

GrizzlyAnimal15 minutes ago

nerd.gif
 i do just because i'm trying to help somebody out but i'm about to tap out he's gonna have to try and get a pair on his own, i been waiting all week 

BRO i thought finishline sold out last week??

GrizzlyAnimal15 minutes ago

nerd.gif

BRO i thought finishline sold out last week??
yeah they did. but people keep the page up just in case some pairs pop up or they do a small restock

where do you live??
as far as ive seen/heard SIZE does not have tracking on any packages

Philadelphia...

I emailed size? about the other order and the person who replied said that they don't do tracking, so I emailed her a copy the email I received for the other order that had the tracking info...

Why not just call UPS and have them hold the packages for pickup..Its the safest way to get your items...

Why not just call UPS and have them hold the packages for pickup..Its the safest way to get your items...

this is NT, dudes are afraid of human interaction...

they just looking to blame it on the homless, street kids, and UPS man trying to his family

Just traded my third pair for DS steel and cherry 10's. 2 of my favorite shoes that i can never find for a reasonable price. Pulled a Lakers trade with this one.

Back
Top Bottom