Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Hope everyone has their pairs now! Got mine.
nthat.gif

Just traded my third pair for DS steel and cherry 10's. 2 of my favorite shoes that i can never find for a reasonable price. Pulled a Lakers trade with this one.
You robbed him. Each of those DS are hard to find under 275, hell I'd probably trade these for just steels.

just got off the phone with UPS hoping to put my package aside for will call since they're already in my city but just sitting at the facility until weds for delivery. after waiting 30 mins to get in touch with a live rep and checking to see if will call option is available, i'm told that the earliest i can go in and pick up my package is the scheduled delivery date :rolleyes . i've never been this frustrated with UPS even during the holidays, especially since they literally left my package for 2 days not too far from the destination to begin with :smh:

/rant

There's one thing I've been wondering. Is there any comparison pictures between the early release ones and the release date ones? What's the noticeable differences?

My current jump off copped me a pair from uk. Didn't have the heart to tell her that I forgot to order the right size. (Uk sizing been out of the game for couple years). Now I have a size 9 rather then a 8.

. Anyway I'm in queens New York. No customs box said $140 gpb customs sticker. Luckily I copped a pair in my right size from nj. Came with royal shipping and was finished off with USPS to my doorstep.

how ive done an online trade before was we each invoiced eachother for the same market value amount

so for ex., im trading my black red 11s for concords - i invoiced the dude for $300 for the concords and he invoiced me for $300 black n reds.  Seems kind of redundant but that way we are both paypal covered in case theres any issues and we net out $0 at end of the day with the trade

Yeah I was thinking about that... But didn't Paypal still take their 4%?

I've never traded online, only in person so this stuff is interesting...

Just traded my third pair for DS steel and cherry 10's. 2 of my favorite shoes that i can never find for a reasonable price. Pulled a Lakers trade with this one.
Since you have more than one pair of these XI's, that is a great trade I think.  I would do that for sure.  Steel X's are pricey anyway, much less some cherry's on top.  2 of the best X CW's out there.  Nice find!

So am I the only one that came up on size? on the 12/26 early morning restock?  I haven't seen anyone else talking about size? orders mention any day except the 20th.  Just curious, I figured there would have been a few of you guys.  Hopefully mine only takes 7 days to ship like the RD orders some guys got on Thursday.

Last edited:
Since you're making the trade I can guess that you have more than one pair of these XI's.  And that is a great trade I think.  I would do that for sure.  Steel X's are pricey anyway, much less some cherry's on top.  2 of the best X CW's out there.  Nice find!

So am I the only one that came up on size? on the 12/26 early morning restock?  I haven't seen anyone else talking about size? orders mention any day except the 20th.  Just curious, I figured there would have been a few of you guys.  Hopefully mine only takes 7 days to ship like the RD orders some guys got on Thursday.

i know there were pairs on there on the 22nd but didnt pay attention after that.

Got my pair from FNL today. I was not expecting to receive it today because it was snowing a lot. The delivery guy didn't even ring the doorbell so the package was left in the snow for a couple of hours. All good though, the shoes are defrosting right now 
wink.gif

My guy got his in the mail yesterday. He sent me the tracking for em n recepit from fNL. Opened box n took pics. Mailed em today with pics at post office and with the box. I sent out today 2 day As well
He only had a few posts, but seems straight up.
Not a child,
And i know where i sent the shoes, same place he sent his xi
Got a friend not far away

Have no fear!! I'm trying to build my rep up!

Really hope it works out for you man.

You guys should've just bought each others pair through paypal though.

How would that work though? We are out money at the end of the day. Even if we return the money after we receive our packages we are hit with PayPal fees. If there is a work around I'm unaware of please let me know. What ever makes for a more confident experience I'm down. I'm not a crook or a scammer so no worries about me. At the same time no one knows me personally so I understand the apprehension. Same as I have with the person I'm trading for.

Back
Top Bottom