Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

how long does it take to receive shoes from crookedtongues? anyone heard from them?
yup. my tracking says they already here locally. just gotta wait til the 2nd of jan.

and my sns package went from "exception" back to " on time" whew... had me sweating for a minute..

how long does it take to receive shoes from crookedtongues? anyone heard from them?

If you chose the "sneaker saver" shipping option, Usually no tracking and may take up to a month. Waiting on a separate order I made with them befor the XIs dropped

And these dudes thinking they SHOULD get these for $250 or anywhere near that
mean.gif
..... $300 is not a bad deal at all!!  These shoes did not retail at $160.  They were $185, then IN STORE $200 after tax.  If you had to pay tax and shipping, from an actual big name, corporate retailer, then THE ONLINE RETAIL COST of these shoes was around $215.  If someone sold that pair for $250 even, let's take 4% out for paypal fees, we at $240.  For just anyone to ship a double boxed pair, which is what you buyers would cry about and want, $15 is a minimum.  That puts them at $225 in their paypal account.  So they making $10.... $10!!!

Since you all are always complaining about resellers you need to look at what they are really making, and ask yourself if that is an amount worth paying for you to have em (everything else is a cost you would have to incur from a retailer).  Especially on a release like this where straight up laziness and lack of effort has kept you from getting a pair, to be honest.  The fees protect you, the buyer, so that is all on you.  The shipping gets your new shoes to you, so that is all on you.  If you bought these online those 2 together equal the shipping and tax you should have to pay along with everyone else.

This does not even take into account the number of pairs that were bought at overseas spots this year.  Some had pricing equivalent to the example above.  The majority of them, $230 and the risk of losing an untracked, unprotected package was the cost.  And you want em for $250, even $300, total with all fees and shipping, while you sat around not doin a damn thing to help yourself, not being out over $200 for 2 weeks, not putting up your money with the risk of absolutely no shoes in return and no protection against the risk.  Even if you tried every avenue available to you, these were expensive shoes for anyone to get to their home, and anyone still selling them ANYWHERE most likely did not get a pair locally on RD.  Those pairs went ASAP and those guys made the real money.  Anything you are picking up now had a high cost of obtaining, and the costs need to be passed onto those that want them.

If you chose the "sneaker saver" shipping option, Usually no tracking and may take up to a month. Waiting on a separate order I made with them befor the XIs dropped

yup. my tracking says they already here locally. just gotta wait til the 2nd of jan.
and my sns package went from "exception" back to " on time" whew... had me sweating for a minute..

cool, thanks guys. i dont mind the wait since nike already came thru. i remember snipes taking a long time too before they stopped shipping to the US. they probably got screwed over by a bunch of people that were making fake claims that they didnt get their shipment since there was no tracking number to prove otherwise.

cool, thanks guys. i dont mind the wait since nike already came thru. i remember snipes taking a long time too before they stopped shipping to the US. they probably got screwed over by a bunch of people that were making fake claims that they didnt get their shipment since there was no tracking number to prove otherwise.

Yep it was that plus PayPal disputes and complaints...

I was able to email my order number to CT and Ozzie let me know he order shipped but did not have tracking. Told me if I don't see it by 11 January to hit them back

And these dudes thinking they SHOULD get these for $250 or anywhere near that :smh: ..... $300 is not a bad deal at all!!  These shoes did not retail at $160.  They were $185, then IN STORE $200 after tax.  If you had to pay tax and shipping, from an actual big name, corporate retailer, then THE ONLINE RETAIL COST of these shoes was around $215.  If someone sold that pair for $250 even, let's take 4% out for paypal fees, we at $240.  For just anyone to ship a double boxed pair, which is what you buyers would cry about and want, $15 is a minimum.  That puts them at $225 in their paypal account.  So they making $10.... $10!!!

Since you all are always complaining about resellers you need to look at what they are really making, and ask yourself if that is an amount worth paying for you to have em (everything else is a cost you would have to incur from a retailer).  Especially on a release like this where straight up laziness and lack of effort has kept you from getting a pair, to be honest.  The fees protect you, the buyer, so that is all on you.  The shipping gets your new shoes to you, so that is all on you.  If you bought these online those 2 together equal the shipping and tax you should have to pay along with everyone else.

This does not even take into account the number of pairs that were bought at overseas spots this year.  Some had pricing equivalent to the example above.  The majority of them, $230 and the risk of losing an untracked, unprotected package was the cost.  And you want em for $250, even $300, total with all fees and shipping, while you sat around not doin a damn thing to help yourself, not being out over $200 for 2 weeks, not putting up your money with the risk of absolutely no shoes in return and no protection against the risk.  Even if you tried every avenue available to you, these were expensive shoes for anyone to get to their home, and anyone still selling them ANYWHERE most likely did not get a pair locally on RD.  Those pairs went ASAP and those guys made the real money.  Anything you are picking up now had a high cost of obtaining, and the costs need to be passed onto those that want them.

Agreed ! At least put in some work my man. How does that look ? Your first post is some unrealistic crazy request. I kind of get where some of the others frustrations come from cause ppl here do help. If your willing to be a contributing force on Niketalk then that's a wealth of knowledge and access here. So your first post is saying hey where can I buy the most wanted sold out kick in the entire shoe market. Oh and by the way only 20.00 above retail, cause I am not getting ripped off. Really ????? R u serious, might as well change your name and leave this universe. Not only is it greedy as hell but annoying as hell. Look at your local Craigslist ppl are asking 4-5 hund. That's no joke, and you want 250 ? Really, your a joke bruh ! Embarrassing even ! My boy said I ain't paying 300 hunnid, talkin bout I ain't getting ripped ! Lmao ! Your first post ? Really ? Got to side with the consensus on this one.

Plus on a side note, you usually got good things to say, well thought out and expressed. I always enjoy hearing your pint of view. ( grape not first post guy. Lol )

Last edited:
Agreed ! At least put in some work my man. How does that look ? Your first post is some unrealistic crazy request. I kind of get where some of the others frustrations come from cause ppl here do help. If your willing to be a contributing force on Niketalk then that's a wealth of knowledge and access here. So your first post is saying hey where can I buy the most wanted sold out kick in the entire shoe market. Oh and by the way only 20.00 above retail, cause I am not getting ripped off. Really ????? R u serious, might as well change your name and leave this universe. Not only is it greedy as hell but annoying as hell. Look at your local Craigslist ppl are asking 4-5 hund. That's no joke, and you want 250 ? Really, your a joke bruh ! Embarrassing even ! My boy said I ain't paying 300 hunnid, talkin bout I ain't getting ripped ! Lmao ! Your first post ? Really ? Got to side with the consensus on this one.
Plus on a side note, you usually got good things to say, well thought out and expressed. I always enjoy hearing your pint of view. ( grape not first post guy. Lol )

This is the truth I know a bunch of folks who'll pay 300 in a heartbeat some will never get it... I actually sold an extra pair I had for $310 free shipping I wanted the kid to get them before Christmas so I drove 30 mins to drop them off at his local post office which was 5 blocks from his home which I didn't know I wasn't doing sh*t so what the heck... I email him and told him I drove up and dropped them off at his post office and he gave me an extra $40 just going the extra mile total $350 and all smiles from the kid so that $250 just ain't cutting it

It's completely fair, you can easily sell for higher though.
i say be patient and you can find them for 300 to 325, like grape ape said people paid for these esp, the ones who got from overseas...but if ur selling id hurry and pull the trigger.

Yep it was that plus PayPal disputes and complaints...
I was able to email my order number to CT and Ozzie let me know he order shipped but did not have tracking. Told me if I don't see it by 11 January to hit them back
I didn't even get that from Ozzie... He gave me a fake order number and said my order was canceled, so I filed a dispute and magically a hour later my order is shipped w/ tracking... He tried to play me like a chump and wanted me to "wait and see"... F*%^ waiting and being patient... I'm not letting nobody take my money especially when I get up 5 days a week to go work for it... Unlike u spoiled brats w/ mommy and daddy's "sponsor" accounts, I don't have that luxury...
If I would of just sat back and waited w/ patience, CT would be $250 bucks richer and I would be looking stupid a month later still waiting on my kicks... CT needs better and faster communication between consumer and supplier hands down... Hire more employees if u have too... Damn...

You guys flaming that kid just sound like a bunch of resellers trying to make bred XI's sound like they're the most expensive shoes ever.

I gotta wait till wednesday to get mine too. It's ******g killing me. I should of not been cheap and bought the $15 1 day shipping.

WARNING NUMBER 2 ON THE PRICE CHECKS AND THE SNEAKY WTB ATTEMPTS....

Thread will be locked since people cant read.

Unlike u spoiled brats w/ mommy and daddy's "sponsor" accounts, I don't have that luxury...
If I would of just sat back and waited w/ patience, CT would be $250 bucks richer and I would be looking stupid a month later still waiting on my kicks... CT needs better and faster communication between consumer and supplier hands down... Hire more employees if u have too... Damn...

complaining and crying seems to be the spoiled brat route....
i work full time, i paid them and know A) i'll get my shoes or B) i'll get a full refund... no need to berate them like a kid crying for his mom to buy him the new pokemon toy over and over again...

Back
Top Bottom