Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'm not blaming people for doing it. I mean I think one has higher chance of coming across a pair of bred 11s than a pair of stealths.

I wanted the XI's and didn't get them, I got SUPER lucky and got the stealth's. If it were the other way around, I would have traded my XI's for the Stealth's in a heartbeat. The way I see it with 500,000 made, once the hype goes down you will be able to get the Playoff's for $300 or so.

I wanted the XI's and didn't get them, I got SUPER lucky and got the stealth's. If it were the other way around, I would have traded my XI's for the Stealth's in a heartbeat. The way I see it with 500,000 made, once the hype goes down you will be able to get the Playoff's for $300 or so.

im trying to get a 2nd pair to trade for stealths figure it might actually br cheaper. Sure 500,00 were made but how many were released? I'm sure they are keeping a good amount for restocks during special events next year.

im trying to get a 2nd pair to trade for stealths figure it might actually br cheaper. Sure 500,00 were made but how many were released? I'm sure they are keeping a good amount for restocks during special events next year.

you can find the other pairs on those resellers with multiple pairs.

The people wanting to get their first pairs are trying to drive down the resale value by making up restock rumors/videos. One guy even said an ebayer originally listed his for 350 but decided to sell it to him for 250.  The resellers are laughing these attempts off and don't even pay them any mind.

I come here and read for the jokes. I applaud. 

wow i cant believe pickyourshoes has em up for $369.99 
mean.gif

at one point they actually sold em for a reasonable price... 

they only have 9 and 9.5 tho...

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=36981

I think the UK sites should be kept exclusive for next year. Those that know them, know them - and know what they're dealing with. This year was kind of a mad scramble - as the UK URL's were being posted within minutes of each other. All people saw were live links and heard that the shoes were available so they rushed and paid for them - not knowing what they were getting themselves into. Chances are, the people that are opening claims are the ones who have never used these UK sites before and bit off more than they could chew. Let's just keep the UK links to a minimum for the next 11 release guys, that way they won't pull a snipes on us and stop catering to US customers.

I think the UK sites should be kept exclusive for next year. Those that know them, know them - and know what they're dealing with. This year was kind of a mad scramble - as the UK URL's were being posted within minutes of each other. All people saw were live links and heard that the shoes were available so they rushed and paid for them - not knowing what they were getting themselves into. Chances are, the people that are opening claims are the ones who have never used these UK sites before and bit off more than they could chew. Let's just keep the UK links to a minimum for the next 11 release guys, that way they won't pull a snipes on us and stop catering to US customers.
noone forced the newberts to buy em..they should've been up on game and done their research...i think people should still post them so then it leaves more pairs for us on sites like NDC..

im glad they are paying up the wazoo in fees..

how are you going to order something without knowing what it is..

Last edited:
noone forced the newberts to buy em..they should've been up on game and done their research...i think people should still post them so then it leaves more pairs for us on sites like NDC..

im glad they are paying up the wazoo in fees..

how are you going to order something without knowing what it is..

I understand how it is though - if you are in this thread and all of a sudden someone says, "So-and-so has 'em up!!" and posts a link, instinct kicks in and you're gonna high tail it to that site and place an order. It's when the aftermath of the decision sets in that people start stressing/worrying/ and opening claims and that ruins it for everyone.

^ yup hopefully tho this thread schooled a lot of people on what to expect from now on when you go that route, so there will be no need to blow them sites up and ask a million questions about em just go on there get what you want and be done with it 
nerd.gif

For those who chose snail aka free shipping from euro sites and complaining about it bc its not here yet should cry yourself a river and go to the corner tp suck on ur pacifier...are you that dumb to think they'll get here that fast?? Some people ordered from ndc using ground and still haven't received their pairs ..blame yourselves ,not the retailer, for being cheap and not wanting to pay shipping costs.

I thinks it's unreasonable to EXPECT your shipment from overseas to be here already when many, or in my case specifically, EB orders haven't even arrived yet. However, I also feel that any online retailer in 2012 should provide a tracking number ESPECIALLY if you accept paypal, considering the policy they go by. Filing complaints this early in the day is a bit much though when dealing with a reputable company company, as opposed to some random individual. Snipes was a big-footers secret weapon and y'all done fugged that up! LOL Everyone have a safe and Happy New Year!

Got mine from Nike last Friday. I'm glad I was able to get mine without any shipping issues. Seems like the delay and handling of some orders from retailers would be a cause for concern but there's a few things to keep in mind such as the speed at which these sold out, the holidays, people choosing different shipping speeds/options, and of course the amount of people who actually got their order through that really shouldn't have because system inventory couldn't update fast enough (which leads retailers to manually sort out orders on a first come first serve basis).

I don't know what's going on with shipping but remember the scope of this release and it's bound to be a little rough to get it all sorted out. Regardless, hope everyone who got their orders through will get theirs soon enough.

i might be the only dude in US who hasnt received their size? pair

:x

and i might need a 12.5/13 smh. ordered a 12 thinking these were TTS

Nope. Haven't received my pair. They got till the 3rd before my Paypal claim comes swinging.

i hope you dont order from overseas anymore. if its shipped why are you filing a claim? seriously?

Mine on the way. $330 shipped. Not the worst. Missed the call from the raffle and that's what made me want them so badly. I had only put in one ticket.

Last edited:
i hope you dont order from overseas anymore. if its shipped why are you filing a claim? seriously?

Some people just don't have patience... I've ordered from overseas before. Their shipping varies cause of customs. I ordered multiple separate pairs from the same company before. 1 pair took 10 days to be shipped, and 1 pair took almost a month. Sat in customs for about 3 weeks.

I've ordered over sea's plenty of times bruh... My pair from Calliroots is still incoming. Its not about "how soon can they get here"... I still don't have tracking for my Size? Pair [ Yes I know that don't do tracking ]. I don't know if my order shipped, where it is or anything for that matter. I've emailed them twice almost 4 days apart each time and I've gotten no response. So yea, if Jan 3rd comes and goes, I want my money back. Sorry if that makes you mad, but that's how it is.

Some people just don't have patience... I've ordered from overseas before. Their shipping varies cause of customs. I ordered multiple separate pairs from the same company before. 1 pair took 10 days to be shipped, and 1 pair took almost a month. Sat in customs for about 3 weeks.

SMH. Speak on what you know.

Last edited:
SU has the black/red jordans11 309 shipped.

Went through this thread a few times, got my google search on and all, still don't know what SU is. I have about 80 sites in my excel lists, put them ABC order and still didn't see anything that remotely resembled SU.

Back
Top Bottom