Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Long time/occasional lurker of almost 10 years... I ordered from NJ. I ordered total of 2 but with different transactions, stupid I know but I really wanted 2. So do you think they will cancel on since its only a 1 pair limit, or will my transaction go through. Thanks

I haven't had any experience with ups but FedEx will deliver your shoes and then kindly throw a bill in the mail you get a week later.

even better... i think they got my cc info for a fedex acct i created when trying to pay a previous customs fee from them... kindly had a $20 (not complaining compared to what i ordered) debit from my acct then a receipt later on.

Last edited:
even better... i think they got my cc info for a fedex acct i created when trying to pay a previous customs fee from them... kindly had a $20 (not complaining compared to what i ordered) debit from my acct then a receipt later on.

POS = piece of **** withdrawal

Ive already pmd you....im smarter then to start talking reckless on the thread...im talking to other people about bred related things....u come in just to troll...y should I be banned? Your the one who takes it to far...overcompensatin I guess...
You are not smarter than anything or you would know that your stupidity was captured in quotes when you did that.  The OG user that called you out and was going to have Dale post even quoted you to say "You're a liar so I am going to quote this so you can't delete."  Are you that slow that you think your lies weren't seen and captured in this thread?  And I can give specific examples of you doing your JJ lies in the Stealth foams thread and the Thunder 4 thread....BECAUSE I REMEMBER A LIAR LOOKING STUPID WHEN THEY SLIP UP AND GET CAUGHT IN THEIR LIE.

I come in to troll?  Look at my reps to post count, you think that happens from a troll?  You know how many people have gotten shoes off of the info I have posted in 3 short months?  You should be banned because you lie to people to try to make them not attempt to get a pair of shoes, to increase your odds.  Because you lie about restocks and then lie about guaranteeing the restock happened because you got a fake purchase.

Overcompensating, AKA helping people out and pointing out that they should never listen to anything you have to say.  It's about snack time at mommy's house, you should log out and take a breather to think about how foolish you are.  I don't know why you are even worried about the cost of shoes anyway, how hard is it to pick em up when you have no bills or responsibilities like the rest of the 26 year old men in this world?

Ive actually helped several dudes on here....im just tired of peoole gettin brave behind computer screens thats it.....keeping thinking bout me...I love my haters

That's just crazy

You are not smarter than anything or you would know that your stupidity was captured in quotes when you did that.  The OG user that called you out and was going to have Dale post even quoted you to say "You're a liar so I am going to quote this so you can't delete."  Are you that slow that you think your lies weren't seen and captured in this thread?  And I can give specific examples of you doing your JJ lies in the Stealth foams thread and the Thunder 4 thread....BECAUSE I REMEMBER A LIAR LOOKING STUPID WHEN THEY SLIP UP AND GET CAUGHT IN THEIR LIE.

I come in to troll?  Look at my reps to post count, you think that happens from a troll?  You know how many people have gotten shoes off of the info I have posted in 3 short months?  You should be banned because you lie to people to try to make them not attempt to get a pair of shoes, to increase your odds.  Because you lie about restocks and then lie about guaranteeing the restock happened because you got a fake purchase.

Overcompensating, AKA helping people out and pointing out that they should never listen to anything you have to say.  It's about snack time at mommy's house, you should log out and take a breather to think about how foolish you are.  I don't know why you are even worried about the cost of shoes anyway, how hard is it to pick em up when you have no bills or responsibilities like the rest of the 26 year old men in this world?
Like id read all that....keep it moving...wrote a book there and I don't even care...

In my most uncondescending manner, GrapeApe, abouels1986, anderson, etc, please take this argument to an AOL Chatroom or something.

Long time/occasional lurker of almost 10 years... I ordered from NJ. I ordered total of 2 but with different transactions, stupid I know but I really wanted 2. So do you think they will cancel on since its only a 1 pair limit, or will my transaction go through. Thanks

Walk up to my front door today and see this!!! such a beautiful thing! Cant wait to rock these with my son! 

Here come all the delivery updates! Finally the rest of us our getting our pairs. My FNL pair isn't coming till tomorrow.

see how tempting them fnl boxes look, nice big logo for somebody walking buy to see... there just screaming come grab me 
laugh.gif
  luckily i have a big patio and u can't really see if there's packages on it just saying 

I am nervous but the UI box came with an invoice taped to the top that clearly indicated the price of the item is 139 pounds, which will hopefully leave me free from the tyranny of customs.
just to make a long story short i ordered a pair of olive 9's for 239.00 shipping included and i received a $25.37 custom fee...

Are you serious?  Are they allowed to access your account like that because of a one time, previous authorization?  The $20 hit is not bad, just doesn't seem like they should be able to charge any card they have info on from a different order.

And LOL, don't worry I'm not a Jaguars fan, no salt here.

Last edited:
CityGear doing in-store restock this weekend and soleheaven having a restock so be on the lookout and i am sure more will even though people think none coming.

Here come all the delivery updates! Finally the rest of us our getting our pairs. My FNL pair isn't coming till tomorrow.

Check your status again, mine was also originally scheduled(Insert My French accent) for tomorrow, but they updated and it says they are not transfering to USPS and will be making delivery today.

Back
Top Bottom