Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

LOL that was so hilarious dude. smh you post that as if people are actually gonna care what you have to say, if you didn't like what i had to say why don't you just keep the comment to yourself, you learned that in grade school . you must feel pretty brave behind that screen. smh
LOL you jumped in when it wasn't necessary, feeling brave as well apparently, and not keeping your comment to yourself.  Can't tell if serious?? 

But I haven't posted anything here that anyone would really need to be brave to say to another grown man...  If you didn't think our posts were in line before he posted that, then you didn't need to say anything.  And you didn't even pick up on the joke he was making towards the angry Jaguars fan with the condescending remark.  But you sure thought you did.  I post as if the person I am talking to that said something directed at me or my actions is going to read it because they wanted to jump in my business so bad.

I just got my order in from Kickz.com today. Order 2 size 11 for me and my oldest son. I was initially charged $545 for them which I was happy to deal with since I knew I had my pair. I got a UPS slip on my door today requiring an additional payment of $102.20 in order for them to release them to me...
total cost $647.... $323 OUCH.... Might just try to offload my pair and let him have his, this is a tough one to swallow....

Damn sorry to hear that man. :smh:

"these don't need a restock" 

mean.gif

Ok so I emailed the dude who shipped his Bred 11's to me for my Concords with no red XI insert and this is what he said...

I guarantee you they are 100% legit. I will forward you the email receipt to show you that it's legit. Exactly how you received the package is exactly how I received it from Nike. I promise you I run no scams and I am completely legit. You can check my eBay feedbacks, all 100% positive.

This is my receipt. Notice the time and date it was ordered, 12/21/12 at 4:47 AM, so not a pre release. Also it is from Nikeelite.com which is a branch from Nike.com that gives professional athletes exclusive access to their products. If you still have doubts you can send them back. But I guarantee you 100% they are legitimate. Sorry for the confusion. Hope you understand. Thanks.

I compared them with my SJ and Concords and they look exactly like them. Still wondering if I should send them back or not just cause of the insert. I have another dude lined up to trade as well but trying to save myself shipping $ if they are legit. Pics of shoes here... http://niketalk.com/t/519515/legit-check-bred-xi#post_16903718

Last edited:
LOL you jumped in when it wasn't necessary, feeling brave as well apparently, and not keeping your comment to yourself.  Can't tell if serious?? 

But I haven't posted anything here that anyone would really need to be brave to say to another grown man...  If you didn't think our posts were in line before he posted that, then you didn't need to say anything.  And you didn't even pick up on the joke he was making towards the angry Jaguars fan with the condescending remark.  But you sure thought you did.  I post as if the person I am talking to that said something directed at me or my actions is going to read it because they wanted to jump in my business so bad.
.... alright #1 fyi i did get the "condescending" remark...he had called him that prior... #2 the post wasnt directed to you in the first place ....#3 you jumped in MY business ( i had quoted the administrator not you) there fore you jumped in...#4 i think its sad that you feel superior to others that haven't been a NT member as long as you have, or because someone doesn't have many posts as you.. your probably a GROWN MAN. you shouldnt try to find your self worth on a NT thread.. #5 lets just stop here because it will go NOWHERE. hush mode. I'm done

so whats the price on sole heaven shipped to the US? normally dont mess with overseas sites but might try this friday. Need my size 11.5
Total shipped to US is $206 only using discount code VATREFUND.  This removes the VAT of 17.5%  before you make payment.

If you are planning to hit this restock tomorrow I would call your bank today and get all overseas limitations removed for the next 24 hours.  Soleheaven's checkout is an absolute mess after it changes over to SAGE's website for final billing.

why not restock, everyone should have a chance to buy as many as possible so they can rock them comfortably without worrying knowing they have few backup on ice

Agreed, I hope there are a couple restocks so everybody can get theirs.
Only thing I tend to see is some people are slow to pull the trigger then complain they weren't able to purchase any pairs.

Last edited:
i ordered 2 kids sizes from http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/

^^^look at this crap! both the toddler and kids size have this weird black stain on the front of the shoe.. im hella pissed. 

anyone ever return anything to them? mf'ers are all the way in sweden i think im about to get raped for shipping it back to them SMH 
mean.gif

Last edited:
So I'm curious, for those who purchase their shoes at a Niketown store, do you guys ever do that survey for the $5 off that they tell you about on your receipt?

When I bought my XI's from NiketownNY, the cashier who rang me up said I could not use that... but I was able to on the Stealth Foamposites. I just called them back today and they said that I was able to apply that, and she told me to bring back my shoes with the receipt and the email to get it price adjusted.

Just giving you guys a heads up

So I'm curious, for those who purchase their shoes at a Niketown store, do you guys ever do that survey for the $5 off that they tell you about on your receipt?

When I bought my XI's from NiketownNY, the cashier who rang me up said I could not use that... but I was able to on the Stealth Foamposites. I just called them back today and they said that I was able to apply that, and she told me to bring back my shoes with the receipt and the email to get it price adjusted.

.... alright #1 fyi i did get the "condescending" remark...he had called him that prior... #2 the post wasnt directed to you in the first place ....#3 you jumped in MY business ( i had quoted the administrator not you) there fore you jumped in...#4 i think its sad that you feel superior to others that haven't been a NT member as long as you have, or because someone doesn't have many posts as you.. your probably a GROWN MAN. you shouldnt try to find your self worth on a NT thread.. #5 lets just stop here because it will go NOWHERE. hush mode. I'm done
LOL no, the post you made was about something he said to me, hence my business.  I have been a member for 2.5 months genius, you think I care about join date?  I can have 50 of my posts be these arguments with people like you, and still end up with 40% of my posts being useful to people.  I could care less what people think about me on here, that's why I have no problem saying something to someone that contributes ZERO to this place but wants to up his post count by riding mods. 

I love people like you that try to say "if you don't like it, don't reply" but then you reply to every single post after that because you don't like it.  And then you pull the "hush, I'm done" post. LOL if you're done you don't need to state it, just quit posting and trying to act like a tough guy.  You are in fact, NOT DONE, when you hit submit on that post and try to get the last word.  Oh wait, now I am done and I am the bigger man.  Go into "Hush mode" (??)

LOL no, the post you made was about something he said to me, hence my business.  I have been a member for 2.5 months genius, you think I care about join date?  I can have 50 of my posts be these arguments with people like you, and still end up with 40% of my posts being useful to people.  I could care less what people think about me on here, that's why I have no problem saying something to someone that contributes ZERO to this place but wants to up his post count by riding mods. 

I love people like you that try to say "if you don't like it, don't reply" but then you reply to every single post after that because you don't like it.  And then you pull the "hush, I'm done" post. LOL if you're done you don't need to state it, just quit posting and trying to act like a tough guy.  You are in fact, NOT DONE, when you hit submit on that post and try to get the last word.  Oh wait, now I am done and I am the bigger man.  Go into "Hush mode" (??)
another story... AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT

I was able to use it at NTSF for my reserved pair. I belive there are no exclusions on the survey. Just 1 per transaction.

i ordered 2 kids sizes from http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/

^^^look at this crap! both the toddler and kids size have this weird black stain on the front of the shoe.. im hella pissed. 

anyone ever return anything to them? mf'ers are all the way in sweden i think im about to get raped for shipping it back to them SMH 
mean.gif
Are you sure that those stains aren't normal? If you look at VenomSS's pair on page 936 or on the page before your post, the pair he got for his kid as the same black stain on them too. 

soleheaven.com ‏@soleheaven
We have upgraded our servers to help cope with the demand of tomorrows XI release.

anyone have issues using Chase debit or CC on SH?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom