Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Good luck getting on Soleheaven's terrible servers, this thread will light up to 1k pages on comments like "SH website crashed..
mean.gif
". 
laugh.gif

To those who try remember VATREFUND.

Haha.. I literally have had the left shoe with me all night. I pick it up and look at it every 15 mins or so. Such a dope shoe. :nthat:

My jumpman jordan is sewn on crooked on one shoe lol. No biggie. I busted out laughing when I saw it tho.

Last edited:
To those who successfully RSVP'd for these in their respective NikeTowns. How are they looking? Any major flaws?

Got a RSVP at NTSM and NTLA. SM was a breeze, in an out. LA was a damn mess. They only let five people in at a time. No idea why if we had RSVP. I got there around 12:30 and didn't get to the front until close to 2. I was so tired after all the waiting that i didn't inspect the pairs until I got home two hours later due to LA traffic. SM pair was nice. LA pair had terrible glue stains on the patent leather. SMH. I've tried many times and it is a stubborn stain that won't come off. My fault completely. Lesson learn, always check pairs before leaving the store. Oh well, the glue stain pair will be my beaters.

Got a RSVP at NTSM and NTLA. SM was a breeze, in an out. LA was a damn mess. They only let five people in at a time. No idea why if we had RSVP. I got there around 12:30 and didn't get to the front until close to 2. I was so tired after all the waiting that i didn't inspect the pairs until I got home two hours later due to LA traffic. SM pair was nice. LA pair had terrible glue stains on the patent leather. SMH. I've tried many times and it is a stubborn stain that won't come off. My fault completely. Lesson learn, always check pairs before leaving the store. Oh well, the glue stain pair will be my beaters.
Thanks for the feedback bro.

even if you inspected them there's not a thing they'll do to switch it for you. They said each individual pair is unique to the twitter handle you used so once you get that pair ****** up or not, its YOURS. :smh:

I'm sure there were heads outside lurking and hoping some people wouldn't come claim their kicks. I'm positive you could have sold your pair to them for a little over retail.

When I went to go pick up my GMP's from NT this dude sold his GMP for $700 as soon as he walked out of the store.

I finally received my pair this evening from FNL. Took a few low res pics with my phone, this pair is looking pretty fresh. I'm damn lucky of receiving a good quality pair (Not meaning in material but craftsmanship)

8341330900_8885c9e07a_o.jpg

8340270859_d8797383f1_o.jpg

8340270937_4b1018b637_o.jpg

8341331294_a21840c70e_o.jpg

8341331442_e26e33f41e_o.jpg

8341331540_4edffc5eff_o.jpg

8341331618_85380ee83b_o.jpg

Got my second pair from craigslist for $240 today. Waiting on my 3rd pair to come in the mail. I put in work and was able to get 3.

Finally got my pair in............got two size 10s on release day but had to sell them because they were two tight.........after looking around I finally scored a 10.5..........they feel great

Did the guys who used the trick on kickz.com get their pairs for $252shipped or did they cancel? Incase you all don't remember: Load their UK site. kickz.com/uk Then switch over to the us site and checkout. It's keeps it at 139.97 Euros instead of 179.99 Euros $252 shipped... I just did it for an extra pair so I don't care really if it gets canceled. Just trying to give everyone a heads up as its not that bad of a price but there is a chance it could get canceled.

EDIT: Sorry guys I mistyped the most important part before.

Double EDIT: Also since it was over $250, did you get hit with customs on being over by a few bucks? Might cancel...no need to pay more than 250ish...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom