Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Well back to work! Good luck to all the NTers trying to cop!!!!

Added my size to cart... trying to checkout... let's go!!!!

Do they accept PayPal? 8) or just cards?

Only from the modem to the hub outside. They upgraded to full fiberoptic network in South, FL three years ago!
devil.gif

They offer speeds up to 100MB/35MB for $200 a month! I don't need that.
btw did you call your CC company or do anything special in advance?

I've added to cart a few times but they never actually show up in my cart and I've been adding since 9:57am EST. 3 min early. I'm on a T1 connection.

trying to confirm order but site crash and now it wont reload the page. I have a feeling its over for me.  
frown.gif

Why is it still a FSR on the site... are they removing pairs as people check out or what :nerd: I'm bout to place my order dont need these cancelled 8)

aint this bout a ****** lol. One day I go to work late....I see a restock....and I can't get through!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah it's over for you if you ain't confirmed checkout by now. i had them in the cart but when it was time to checkout i had to create an account and lost them. i already got my pair but wanted another, so whatever. back to work.

Also got my kickz shipping notification. Did the GBP to Euro trick and that's the price I got charged. GL to everyone with SH!

For $252shipped do the Kickz.com trick (its been posted numerous times in the past few pages), they even have a FSR. Just gotta worry about customs since it's over 250, but who knows, just order 1 pair and you might get lucky. Another dude said it comes to $215 shipped if you get more than one pair. Then even if you get hit with customs you are still better off as customs is only like 20-40ish anyway. Just looking out, better than local resellers.

Back
Top Bottom