Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

soleheaven twitter:

The restock is now SOLD OUT. Thanks for your orders! They will be shipped ASAP!

and thats all folks.

lol you know these people gonna get at you for buying from MK (im assuming you mean Mental Kicks) mang. why would you post this?

Isn't that site not legit?

My boy took a gamble with them and his pair look legit.... He had a pair of RD pair also that we compared it too. Tthe only difference we saw is that the insoles didn't have the size sticker on it. But everything else looked good. The MK pair actually was more flawless, the pair he got from Footlocker had some creases and glue stains.

And then this....

"

The restock is now SOLD OUT. Thanks for your orders! They will be shipped ASAP!" Posted on their facebook account. Welp

Sole heaven takes the cake. They are worse than Foot Locker/East Bay/Champs/Foot Action family of sites.

Saltily I went to Kickz. Question, do these sites allow returns? Like if you made a sizing mistake or have second thoughts or are you stuck flipping them on CL and EB?

One of my orders from SH got automatically cancelled. Saves me from emailing them to cancel.

The thirst is still strong.

I am surprised that the US still hasnt really had anything yet. I figured Eastbay or FNL would post a small restock... I wonder what happened to that Woodro fellow that would drop FNL info about restocks... who made dude mad????

you think it's gonna happen? idk man it feels like that ship has sailed :smh:

I think it will, but who knows. why restock all these uk sites and not restock where the hype is. 85% of the people buying off uk sites are from the US i bet. Missing out on all that money. I aint really tripping i just need a .5 size up.

Last edited:
people getting mad at sh at least they tried 
laugh.gif

the site still crashing after soleheaven announced it was sold out lol

Last edited:
It's official!!! Got my confirmation email showing Sz 12 and vatrefund!!!

Anyone else get that weird invoice from Kickz for the wire transfer? I'm about to cancel. I got one order shipped already, but when I tried to order another with a different card, this happens :rolleyes

My boy took a gamble with them and his pair look legit.... He had a pair of RD pair also that we compared it too. Tthe only difference we saw is that the insoles didn't have the size sticker on it. But everything else looked good. The MK pair actually was more flawless, the pair he got from Footlocker had some creases and glue stains.
take a quick look at the shoe tag release date , the retail one should be finished on october contrary with early release in august

Sole heaven takes the cake. They are worse than Foot Locker/East Bay/Champs/Foot Action family of sites.

Saltily I went to Kickz. Question, do these sites allow returns? Like if you made a sizing mistake or have second thoughts or are you stuck flipping them on CL and EB?

your better off selling to someone for cost locally than returning... return shipping would not be refunded.

Trying to check out from kickz with Paypal but every time it says "payment via Paypal has failed. Please try again"

Anyone having luck?

your better off selling to someone for cost locally than returning... return shipping would not be refunded.

Yeah, that would be best. The only thing I worry about are the people who aren't informed about eurosites and think your pair is fake or b-grade because they've never heard of places like SH, SNS, End, etc, and only want receipts from FNL, FL, NDC

Back
Top Bottom