Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i lied, i went back to try again just got fun...and got a sz10.5

i feel so dirty now
Lmaoo I remember your icon from RD. you have way more than 2 pairs no need to lie

Anyway congrats

Trying to check out from kickz with Paypal but every time it says "payment via Paypal has failed. Please try again"

Anyone having luck checking out with Paypal?

Trying to check out from kickz with Paypal but every time it says "payment via Paypal has failed. Please try again"
Anyone having luck checking out with Paypal?

Honestly don't think their PP will work. The few of us that ordered all had to use CC. But we all did get a conf. shipment email this morning from them

Lmaoo I remember your icon from RD. you have way more than 2 pairs no need to lie
Anyway congrats

damn, got busted :lol:

not necessarily.
its been stated before but most people that "missed out" on the initial releases would miss out on restocks as well especially because the same people that beat them to the initial releases will beat them to the restocks.

I can guarantee you that a large percentage of people ordering right now already have more than enough pairs at home, or had enough pairs at home.

...nature of the beast.

take a quick look at the shoe tag release date , the retail one should be finished on october contrary with early release in august

What does this has to do with the quality and the materials used on the shoes? Last time I checked, some ER are not fakes.

Yea Kickz paypal doesn't work, but CC does. I ordered late last night. Got a confirmation email, but no shipping. I actually went to the Kickz store in Munich last summer. They are super legit and I scored a pair of MV bron 9's for basically retail. I was pretty excited. Guy even asked if I was going to re-sell them in the states. I told him HELL NO!

Total sum: 189,87 € for these from KICKZ.... I am debating if I should bite the bullet and enter my CC info... a lot of people are saying they are questioning KICKZ legitimacy.

Sole heaven takes the cake. They are worse than Foot Locker/East Bay/Champs/Foot Action family of sites.
Saltily I went to Kickz. Question, do these sites allow returns? Like if you made a sizing mistake or have second thoughts or are you stuck flipping them on CL and EB?

the site still crashing after soleheaven announced it was sold out lol

sure it was announce, but members that keep talking about it on every 3rd post and reminding lurkers about it doesnt help your cause if yours trying to scoop

lol at all the ragers on soleheavens twitter lol. 

"@soleheaven your guys site is a piece of ****. I will spread the word to never do business on ya site. Believe that. You'll lose atleast 200 "
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

congrats to everyone that got through. I made sure not to go on the website to try to make it easier on those who havent copped a pair yet

Honestly don't think their PP will work. The few of us that ordered all had to use CC. But we all did get a conf. shipment email this morning from them

My previous order was rejected that I placed with my MC Paypal card because it was not "MASTERCARD SECURE" so now I'm trying to checkout with Paypal.

I agree I think their Paypal option is flawed.

Well, I'll take your guys' advice and try to resell the Kickz pairs here (hopefully). I won't lie shipping to Europe does suck.

And my credit card had fraud protection when I first tried ordering from Kickz but I called and had them place an alert.

My credit card is finicky in a good way. But it's given me issues with ordering from FNL.

Also, I was getting the PayPal errors on Kickz. But it's the only option right now. You're not copping a pair for $200-$250 on EBay unless the person is clueless.

Back
Top Bottom