Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

hey, guys who were able to order from SH. did you check your order status on the site?

why is the order total different on the site than from the order confirmation email? :nerd:

*edit*
nvm i think i see why
the VAT discount isnt reflected on the site's order status page
i think we're safe since it shows up in the email confirmation

Last edited:
My cousin's husband has been hounding me for a pair so I got him one, it didn't seem right to pay that much to ship one so I grabbed a second pair for myself. Looks like they are out of size 12s on kickz

For those who ordered from SNS, did your UPS tracking say, "Registered with Clearing Agency. Shipment release pending Clearing Agency review. / Released by Clearing Agency. Now in-transit for delivery."

Last edited:
What does this has to do with the quality and the materials used on the shoes? Last time I checked, some ER are not fakes.
oops i forgot to tell u one thing, those ER AJ XI have a soft phylon midsole compare to retail. if u can get retail why spend the money on shady pairs a.k.a early release

People getting it on SH are paying British Pounds instead of Euros, so 126.93 is $206.  So about $44 cheaper than Kickz.

But hell,

Retail: $200 (after taxes)

SH: $206

Kickz: $250

RE-sellers: $300+

I doubt anyone will ever find these shoes cheaper than $300 if you don't buy it from an online site like Kickz or something.

Last edited:
Anyone know how long it takes for SH to drop pending charges? I got 2 of them.

email dale@soleheaven...he is the owner and really takes customer service seriously. Just send a nice email and I'm sure it won't take too long. They also ship via FedEX and routinely get here (NJ/NY) in only a couple days. If I order on Friday, I have my pair by tues/wed. NDC/FNL/etc usually take till the next friday via UPS.

Last edited:
For those who ordered from SNS, did your UPS tracking say, "Registered with Clearing Agency. Shipment release pending Clearing Agency review. / Released by Clearing Agency. Now in-transit for delivery."
Not me. UPS Expedited from the initial release.

Last edited:
Price for if you did the euro trick, and bought two pairs on kickz was $436. I know this because Amex called to verify the charges were legit.

My UPS tracking on kickz already moved. I purchased 12/28. Though still no ETA.

Well if you think about it, that was a Saturday, so if they shipped it out Monday, it wouldn't get far due to New Years, so it probably didn't start moving until yesterday, the 2nd. 

Last edited:
Anyone know how long it takes for SH to drop pending charges? I got 2 of them.

email dale@soleheaven...he is the owner and really takes customer service seriously. Just send a nice email and I'm sure it won't take too long. They also ship via FedEX and routinely get here (NJ/NY) in only a couple days. If I order on Friday, I have my pair by tues/wed. NDC/FNL/etc usually take till the next friday via UPS.
thanks for his email. Unfortunately my orders didn't get through. Only other website i have this pending problem with is finishline, but recently they seemed to have fixed the problem and cancel payments right away if the order doesn't go through correctly

Last edited:
LOL I understand you were only trying to help that specific guy by giving him Dale's direct email, but you have seen how many just straight asinine people are posting here with UK inquiries/issues that they are blowing out of proportion. Haha they are so worked up, basically because of their own ignorance, and now they will all directly email him with unwarranted hate. Poor Dale's inbox, gonna look like the script for a Jerry springer episode

Edit: not directed at guy getting email, you had a legit concern. Also to add LULZ at the troll with the perfect S/N

Last edited:
My UPS tracking on kickz already moved. I purchased 12/28. Though still no ETA.

I purchased on 12/27 from kickz. Got shipment confirmation yesterday at about 1AM Pacific. My package has moved multiple times, and ETA is 1/8/2013 by end of day (Tuesday). If that helps. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom