Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

problem with them is after the shoes release they still have FSRs and the price drops. you might as well wait until the day after they come out or get them the day of. there are other places that are legit that have them now though

concords actually went up in price for the first few weeks after release. might be the same with these

the 23 on the back is very good. on par with the concords. i cant stress enough how much thicker the padding in the collar is on these.
im actually surprised more people dont have these already
Thats all I needed to hear btwn that and the decent cut on the patent leather this should be good.. 

so what is going to be? clear toe or non clear? 2001s were translucent/see through, and they look great that way

I saw that someone in this topic said they bought from Mental Kicks. My advice would be to stay away from them.

I wish I still had the pictures of my comparison with the pair from MK to another pair from Crooked Tongues. Not sure if anyone remembers in the old Concord release thread I posted a bunch of detailed pictures showing the difference between the MK pair to the CT pair.

Can't find the old post and I think I deleted most of my comparison pictures.

I still found this picture off my hard drive.

You can see the 2 pairs on the left are from CT and Nike, while the pair on the far right is from MK. You can already tell the shape is off.
Seriously though, if I didn't have another pair of concords to compare it too, I would've thought the MK pair was legit.

I saw that someone in this topic said they bought from Mental Kicks. My advice would be to stay away from them.

I wish I still had the pictures of my comparison with the pair from MK to another pair from Crooked Tongues. Not sure if anyone remembers in the old Concord release thread I posted a bunch of detailed pictures showing the difference between the MK pair to the CT pair.

Can't find the old post and I think I deleted most of my comparison pictures.

I still found this picture off my hard drive.

You can see the 2 pairs on the left are from CT and Nike, while the pair on the far right is from MK. You can already tell the shape is off.
Seriously though, if I didn't have another pair of concords to compare it too, I would've thought the MK pair was legit.
They all look the same to me, except the mk pair look worn and the CT and Nike pair are still deadstock. Would of never told the difference.

The thing is, they are all dead stock and came like that out of the box.

Justify all you want, I'm just giving you guys a heads up with my personal experience. More power to you if you want to purchase from MK.

I'll be sticking to authorized retailers for this release.

Those comparison pics of the concords look deceiving because the pair in question is not laced up like the other ones.

are well really gonna do another witch hunt and slander sites everytime JB decides to drop a XI? smh lol...

when i heard they was releasin cement black 4's AND then these the next month i was like damn i guess it is the end of the world and jordan is gonna go out with a bang----------

The patent leather on the toe box on the early pairs are flimsy though, it's like soft and when you press down on it, its like plush. I don't think it should be like that, all other 11s had a stiffer patent leather unless they switched it up on these. Anyone with early pairs can confirm this? Just press down on the toe box a bit and a little bit to the sides where ur pinky toe would be, around that area...

IIs hard to say how they shoud/shouldnt be since they arent actually in stores yet. What you are describing also applies to the 2000/2001 XIs.

i know what he was talking about. having the early release concords last year, the patent leather is softer and was more pliable. the release date version was much better and stiffer.

Last edited:

Plus cutting back with the regular Jordan boxes. I'm passing though because I can't stand that horrible patent leather cut

It may be hard to tell but I'll try and take some pics compring my Eastbay Concords and Cool Greys next to the MK Breds. Regardless of any minute discrepancies that may present themselves in the pics, I'm very happy with them and rock them all the time. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom