Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

^^^yeah but many say the CDP pair is doo doo. Figure these are $200 after taxes $300 will be the minimum resell price at Christmas so payin $300-$350 to not only have them early but also avoid the hassle is a good trade off to most.

I'm praying the toe cap isn't half translucent like the previous releases. I hope they go the concord route

^^^yeah but many say the CDP pair is doo doo. Figure these are $200 after taxes $300 will be the minimum resell price at Christmas so payin $300-$350 to not only have them early but also avoid the hassle is a good trade off to most.
yes siiiir. :D

I wonder if its too farfetched to think that this release will be easy to get since JB is dropping like 10 sneakers around this release.

We can only dream...

:lol:

I wonder if its too farfetched to think that this release will be easy to get since JB is dropping like 10 sneakers around this release.
We can only dream...
:lol:

Come on buddy, JB could drop all the XI mids one week after another and it would still be chaotic! As you said though, we can only dream...

With all these complaints about early releases, I'll take my chances on RD even if it means I'll be paying the same amount or more.

You might as well. What's the point of paying $350 for questionable pairs now when you can pay $350 around RD for legit pairs?

I'd rather take a chance and try for retail, then pay resell if it's a must.

Man how do i get these. I remember back in the days i stood in line for 3 hours and got a pair, but now days how do you get these? can i still go to the mall 6am for 3 hours to cop these? and how do find out which store will have these?

please give me some tips

I'm guessing if you don't wait in line for at least the night before, you won't be copping.  Otherwise it is the NDC RSVP, which is a loss.

Man how do i get these. I remember back in the days i stood in line for 3 hours and got a pair, but now days how do you get these? can i still go to the mall 6am for 3 hours to cop these? and how do find out which store will have these?

please give me some tips

you have to wait in line..

or just buy online. i must have got lucky with the concords, i finished checking out in 10 minutes. i was so damn happy.

wish i had money for more than 1 pair at the time :frown:

I am going to be going to my local mall around dinner time the day before, hopefully I will be all set for a pair by doing so.

the guy is an idiot, im not even defending early release but im sick to my stomach that most of you are actually still trying to buy them at this moment

I am going to be going to my local mall around dinner time the day before, hopefully I will be all set for a pair by doing so.
Just gotta have those Jordans at all cost I guess 
laugh.gif
. There is noway in hell I'm paying some 300 to have a shoe early when I can pay 180 on release day. The only way I'd even consider paying above retail is if I can't cop on release day.

Just gotta have those Jordans at all cost I guess 
laugh.gif
. There is noway in hell I'm paying some 300 to have a shoe early when I can pay 180 on release day. The only way I'd even consider paying above retail is if I can't cop on release day.
Which is always a possibility, people are gonna go HAM for these kicks

I have just received my early release pair in the mail the other day for a reasonable price. I must say these are better than I expect it. The only difference between these and the Concords is the translucent sole and these have way more padding in the ankle area.

At first I was skeptical purchasing an early release pair with all the stories that happened with the Concords. Now I don't have to wait 10 hours in line.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom