Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Did You or anyone who ordered from Kickz in the last two days get tracking info yet or just e-mail with order #? Thanks for info/help. (Fingers crossed waiting for my tracking info...)

I ordered a pair on the 3rd n was told they have it on back order and will take a few more days to ship out

Ordered 2 pairs from restock on kickz and got an email confirmation but didnt receive an email about the back order.

Yeah I ordered from kickz on the 3rd also, but have gotten nothing other than order #. Nothing about a backorder or field warehouse delay, though I read that as a possibility on their site. fingers crossed   
ohwell.gif

Ordered on kicks on the 1st of jan and they sent me the email w/ PDF saying back ordered. Haven't heard from them since.

Last edited:
[SIZE=9pt]
Code:
As you can see the item(s) you ordered is/are no longer available or is on back 
order, which means we had to have it delivered from one of our field warehouses. 
We regret to inform you that your order will be delayed because of this. We 
apologize for the inconvenience.
[/SIZE]

We or atleast I aint good.

I got the same email but check it again. The email came with an attachment. Mine said sold out.

I ordered this am so maybe you guys are good

Sneaksny324, sorry to hear that. What time of day did you order on the 3rd early or late? I haven't gotten anything else yet, I ordered before noon central

No, I've seen threads go for 2-3,000 pages before.
Is that on the standard 30 posts per page and in one of the shoe forums?  If so, I can just imagine some of the terrible discussions in there haha.

DTrain12, what was your final amount charged in USD from (size?) if they removed VAT themselves?  They told me specific law numbers and amendments that made it where they could not remove VAT and that I would need to go through a third party to recover any of that refund.  Here are the DM's they sent me, and they also responded to my original emails asking after this, and stated the law numbers and all of that.

No Prob man. Kickz customer service is actually pretty good. It's as if they are wanting to get everything correct. Can't wait to crack open these boxes
smile.gif
Nice, I'm feeling ever better about it. Wasn't doubting it, just glad to hear people were able to speak to someone easily although I hadn't yet.Congrats on yours! I cant wait for mine if my order gets filled. Still no backorder or cancelation email...

Met up with some kid today to sell him some size 12's. He said "this is like looking at a brick of gold." 
laugh.gif
 You should've see how happy he was and a nice kid, too.

I received a 10.5 in a 9.5 box, but sold them the next.day and bought my 9.5 from bigj505
Sure looks like someone swapped the shoes from their.correct.box.

Checking my local CL, someone has a pair size 9.5 that came in a 10.5 box. lol. ya'll should trade. BTW, they're from FNL too.

On the real keep the UK sites on the low as I stated before..
Nearly impossible because someone on this forum always has to be Mr. Goodbar and post it up :smh:

That's silly. We all here to help each other. Who cares what lurkers get as long as you got your pair?

Anyone know why Pairs from the U.S. and Pairs from UK have different stickers on the inside of the shoe? For example, my pair from FNL has the size on it and my pair from Urban Industry has a different sticker.  Maybe a dumb question, but just wondering

On the real keep the UK sites on the low as I stated before..
Nearly impossible because someone on this forum always has to be Mr. Goodbar and post it up :smh:

That's silly. Who cares what lurkers get as long as you got your pair?

I dont think you even realize how incorrect that statement was :smh: :smh: ...like seriously do you think what you typed is true

US retail pairs have the sz sticker & overseas retail pairs dont ..they have the bigger sticker with the shoe diagram on it IINM

Last edited:
A lot of people have mentioned some significant customs fees from there for some reason.
a BUN CAGE??? wow.
Honestly, people were warned about Customs fees BUT the fees that members have been getting are seriously, seriously horrible. There is no way 1 pair of shoes should get $50-60 in fees... NO WAY.
And I remember being pissed (partially because the value was marked above retail & with shipping) when I ordered 2 pairs of concords for $230 each from End last year (restock) and having to pay a $70 fee. At least thats only $35 per shoe :smh:
Seems like Customs is cracking down on importing shoes tho the fees are certainly random... I wonder if someone can appeal the actual amount. Not the fee itself.

yea $50-60 fee for 1 pair is out of control. i didnt mind paying $38 (even though i believe this is really high for a pair) because my total spend was $260. would like to know about that appeal though. still trying to figure out who to contact regarding the fees... and how it is determined how much to charge.

If u ordered off of sole heaven and forgot to put the vat refund code just send them a nice email and they'll refund it got mine adjusted. For the people that did put the code how much did ur order come out to?
i forgot to put the code in but emailed they asked for my order # but havent got back to me yet how much off the price was it cause mines came out to 252

I've always been hesitant to order off of UK sites (and overseas sites in general) for various reasons, but am going to try next big release I think... Which is the best UK site to order from in people's opinion?  End? Size?

Met up with some kid today to sell him some size 12's. He said "this is like looking at a brick of gold." :lol:  You should've see how happy he was and a nice kid, too.

I like that, I really like to hear that ! That's what it's all about, that first look and that smile. Some hold it in and some belt it out. Always nice to see, a quick reminder of what the kicks are really about. You see I am sure you were more than happy that he got those, those really are a brick of gold to a young cat !

citysole restocked and asking $409 :smh:

Restock ??? Meaning someone bought out the first stock @ 409.00 ? Am I hearing and understanding this correctly ? Just curious to know ? Cause G*d damn !!! The thirst really is real ! Like no joke

Sneaksny324, sorry to hear that. What time of day did you order on the 3rd early or late? I haven't gotten anything else yet, I ordered before noon central

I ordered mines at 10am pacific.. Right now im hoping for the best. I dont mind delay as long as i get them.

Back
Top Bottom