Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i jus cant imagine these goin way more than concords

yea i dont think these will go for more either. they just released in 08. when the concords dropped it was a 11 year wait on those, thats why the prices were jacked up. just my 2cents tho....

we will see this with plenty of release day pairs

exactly, i had a potential buyer on ebay freak out on me because i WOULD NOT claim that the DS jordans i was selling were perfect. he started ranting and raving on how i was trying to screw honest people by selling fake/b-grade products while claiming they were a-grade. dude was brain washed by all these you tube videos bashing what is no more than the common flaws on a MASS produced product.

all of my listings are completely honest when i state that they are purchased from an authorized retailer(FTL, FNL, etc.) on release day and are a brand new, never been worn, "a-grade"(according to the manufacturer) product. yet these falsely educated kids have the audacity to try to smear my selling reputation because i wont claim that each pair is "perfect". smh...

Last edited:
hey guys i ordered a pair early from Marqueesole
i was wondering if you guys could take a look at them
they look really off compared to my concords so i feel like i might of just waisted 300$
heres the thread i started in the legit check
http://niketalk.com/t/507814/bred-11s-2012-release-from-marqueesole-help
Yeah, that upside down patch and the carbon fiber pattern is really off. My raptor 7's that I purchased at Finishline didn't come with size stickers in the shoes, so I don't think that's an issue.

B grades maybe?

Yeah, that upside down patch and the carbon fiber pattern is really off. My raptor 7's that I purchased at Finishline didn't come with size stickers in the shoes, so I don't think that's an issue.

B grades maybe?

im saying the sticker that comes on the box not the shoes

like on all boxs it says the size, colorway and abarcode my box just came blank jordan box

Lil bro just got his in today.

im saying the sticker that comes on the box not the shoes
like on all boxs it says the size, colorway and abarcode my box just came blank jordan box
 Oh I see what you mean. I would actually try to return them if you can. I wouldn't want to spend $300 if the pair has all of these flaws. I'm no expert, but I don't think they're fake. Most likely they're B grade.

Oh I see what you mean. I would actually try to return them if you can. I wouldn't want to spend $300 if the pair has all of these flaws. I'm no expert, but I don't think they're fake. Most likely they're B grade.

marqueesole sales are all final

they are on the legit section of this niketalk.com website

this doesn't seem to legit to me :frown:

B grades usually dont have that information on the box because they didnt make it passed inspection so the final SKU sticker was never placed. Glad i didnt buy from them when i was so close to doing so. I would just try and resell. But with those flaws you may not get what you paid for them. good luck tho

The Jumpman on all of the retro XIs except the DMPs (go figure) has a buttcrack.
The toe is also supposed to be see-through on these, as well.
However, the upside down tag and this pic really makes me wonder WTF is going on.

So does Footlocker do preorders or not? I've heard both yes and no.

Also, is it true that all Finishlines are doing raffles now?

It's entirely up to the managers. It's against company policy, so whether or not they wanna risk their job is up to them.

Yes, Finish Line will be doing raffles for these XIs. Not sure about the other releases.

If you think Concord prices are high...
Look at Space Jams on the bay... :x :smh: The prices they're asking for are insane, even with the fees.

everybody buying from these sketchy sites now :lol:
:smh:

well according to niketalk.com

marqueesole is a legit site in the legit section

the shoes i showed where from marqueesole.

i even posted their return address so im not making **** up

B grades usually dont have that information on the box because they didnt make it passed inspection so the final SKU sticker was never placed. Glad i didnt buy from them when i was so close to doing so. I would just try and resell. But with those flaws you may not get what you paid for them. good luck tho

well i ordered bred 4s from marquee and they came otu pretty good. just a little paint messed up but my girl got GMP from footlocker and the paint was messed up on those too so i cant complaint to much.

Back
Top Bottom