Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

missed out on rd scored on the sh restock but not my size ,didnt use vat code so i paid 250.85 sent a polite email got vat removed total paid 207 ,recieved wrong size got a partial refund back 25 dollars total paid $182 .00 ,traded my 8.5 to some dude off of cl for my size 8 war over.....................
pimp.gif

Last edited:
:rofl:

Sorry to laugh but this pic brings back memories. I remember havinh a pair if shoes sent to me years ago that way.

Last edited:
Finally cop my 11.5. FOR RETAIL [emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji] Feels great man. The hunt is over. Great sunday. Now time for some football

Nobody Oder from KICKZ.com !!!!
They Shipped mine half way across the world, and shipping was not cheap, and couldn't even put it in a box, they straight up taped my box up then sent it!!
you dont think customs did that ? because i think kickz was shipping in them corny grey bags

Last edited:
you think customs did that ?
I wonder, bc it seems nobody has (reported)gotten straight taped box from them? That would be horrible, if this were done by customs. I guess either way its still bad...Well as long as shoes are ok. @thomasN, Was the invoice taped to the outside of the J's box or inside of it, bc they def taped mine to outside of box? If that says anything.

Edit:

Saw invoice on outside of J's box. Bummer...

Last edited:
missed out on rd scored on the sh restock but not my size ,didnt use vat code so i paid 250.85 sent a polite email got vat removed total paid 207 ,recieved wrong size got a partial refund back 25 dollars total paid $182 .00 ,traded my 8.5 to some dude off of cl for my size 8 war over.....................
pimp.gif
whole story repost

I love my Breds, so I'm thinking a 2nd pair to keep on ice while I rock the other. Or go in on some Space Jams which are sexy, but not as sexy as Breds. Its a great problem to have though.

Hmmm got a deal on craigslist for 300 but don't know if i should pull the trigger or wait it out since i don't plan to wear these till the hype dies a little. How's the price going for everyone else on craigslist. AZ is hovering around 320 and im wondering if i should wait till the price drop

Hmmm got a deal on craigslist for 300 but don't know if i should pull the trigger or wait it out since i don't plan to wear these till the hype dies a little. How's the price going for everyone else on craigslist. AZ is hovering around 320 and im wondering if i should wait till the price drop
. Def wait man, I scored mine off CL for retail.

i bought mine off CL on RD for 360. i work 6 days a week do i can take off to wait in line for 3+days. just paid alil more an didnt have to deal with the drama. 

yea that kickz shipping is wierd my came in a cheap white box with the sneaker box inside in great condition not sure why yours was shipped like that but like others said as long as the shoes are clean whatever 

Saw a CL ad in san diego yesterday for $300. Offered the guy $260 and he agreed. Picked them up yesterday. He bought from NDC sz 10.5.

size 7-8 at kicks right now i just bought the 9. hopefully i have luck with this and it doesnt get cancelled like the 3 past natterjacks purchase. if anyone in SD has a 9.5 that wants a size 9, let me know cause 9.5 is more my size

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom