Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

UPS just dropped these off

No customs. No flaws.
smokin.gif

So stoked right now.
Congrats!

nthat.gif

When did you order from them again, and what size?

Last edited:
Thank you ^

Ordered on Jan 9th. Sz 9.5
How much does it come out in total at Kickz? I remember going on their site and seeing and I got a bit confused with the Euro currency sign. I think it said a total sum of "229" with the euro dollar sign. How much is that in US money?

Good news I only got charged for $39 for both pairs. Bad news huge hole in the side of the box that punctured one of the shoe boxes. They also sent a size 10, 11 instead of a size 11,12. Yes I'm a little pissed.

Good news I only got charged for $39 for both pairs. Bad news huge hole in the side of the box that punctured one of the shoe boxes. They also sent a size 10, 11 instead of a size 11,12. Yes I'm a little pissed.
that sucks.
mean.gif
  Hopefully u wear an 11

Do you have to pay the customs fee to the UPS guy? Im waiting on the Kickz UPS delivery today...

Last edited:
How much does it come out in total at Kickz? I remember going on their site and seeing and I got a bit confused with the Euro currency sign. I think it said a total sum of "229" with the euro dollar sign. How much is that in US money?

I paid $249 and some change shipped. I also got with a fee from kicks or my bank for $7.

For the guy that got via NDC restock. How did you find out about the restock? PM me if you don't want to share publicly.

^ (Looks at post count)

Good luck with that LOL

I've been on NT for OVER 12-14 years. So I don't know why you're giggling over there at my 'new' post count. BIG STONEFACE

To the nice guy who answered me, I guess you're right. I'm always in the wrong spot at the right time. I was working that night (own a restaurant) and saw the kicksology IG post. Was so mad.

For the guy that got via NDC restock. How did you find out about the restock? PM me if you don't want to share publicly.

Looked like it was a random refresh of the direct link for the shoe...someone saw it come up, posted on here and mayhem ensued...
Just had it save on his favorites and happen to bring it up at the right time...

Here is it for the NT'ers thats asked

I met her in person at the DXC in Tampa a few months ago. Real cool and laid back and she has alot of knowledge about sneakers. As long as you don't approach her on no thirstiness trying to get with her, you'll be fine.

I don't know when dudes will ever realize that girls dont want thirsty men.

Looked like it was a random refresh of the direct link for the shoe...someone saw it come up, posted on here and mayhem ensued...
Just had it save on his favorites and happen to bring it up at the right time...
You actually think people are going to Pm you. small stoneface
There needs to be a Disclaimer on NT for people who don't read, this **** is getting out of hand. DeJaVu everyday these threads are full of so much information, yet people can't take 10 seconds to search?

I've been on NT for OVER 12-14 years. So I don't know why you're giggling over there at my 'new' post count. BIG STONEFACE

To the nice guy who answered me, I guess you're right. I'm always in the wrong spot at the right time. I was working that night (own a restaurant) and saw the kicksology IG post. Was so mad.

im guessin that restaurant aint doin too well since ur thirstin for a restock at retail. Any whaddya know...another 1 post wonder thats really been here since the internet was just a glimmer in al gores eye. foh.

Last edited by a moderator:
im so geeked, order 3 pair for retail yesterday, i thought it was to good to be true, just got conformation they all are being shipped this afternoon. didnt even have to order from overseas, right here in the states. just got ship info on the 13s to from jj :pimp: :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom