Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I ordered for kickz, I wear a size 12 the size 11 is for my cousins husband. I can't do **** with a size 10 except sell it, I didn't take the time to import shoes from Germany to sell, with a huge hole in the box. Now comes the fun part of trying to contact them. Good thing I use Amex, if I don't get a response in the next few days I'm filling a dispute directly with Amex.

Uhh and you've been around for all of 2 months? You have no real room to speak boss. Besides, post count means nothing if all you post is trash...

You don't see me asking for handouts with a handful of posts when there is a search option.

Last edited:
I ordered for kickz, I wear a size 12 the size 11 is for my cousins husband. I can't do **** with a size 10 except sell it, I didn't take the time to import shoes from Germany to sell, with a huge hole in the box. Now comes the fun part of trying to contact them. Good thing I use Amex, if I don't get a response in the next few days I'm filling a dispute directly with Amex.

Or how about instead of doing all that and giving them a reason to cancel out US sales in the future, sell them to somebody right here for your price? Just makes sense if somebody is wanting to wear them and not worried about a hole in the box.

Last edited:
I know it's on in this thread and I tried searching but I'm on my phone at work so I'm not having much luck. What was the direct email for kickz not the info@kickz but the other one.

im so geeked, order 3 pair for retail yesterday, i thought it was to good to be true, just got conformation they all are being shipped this afternoon. didnt even have to order from overseas, right here in the states. just got ship info on the 13s to from jj :pimp: :nthat:

Tell me more
:nerd:

Does anyone know why I keep getting the Euro Money Sign when I reach the checkout on Kickz? Even when I changed the international to the US, it would refresh back on the homepage but when I add to cart it'll still show euro money. 

So because he wants to try and get Breds for retail, his restaraunt must be failing?

You might have the iq of a lemon.

He definitely does.

For the guy who says why would I want to pay retail instead of inflated prices? You obviously don't understand the mechanics of accounting basics. Let me ask you a Q?

Why would you want to pay retail for a release when you can pay more on eBay?

Hmmm... I'm not sure. I guess paying MORE is better than paying LESS. all these businesses that have been around for so long are doing it ALLLLL wrong. They should be purchasing at a HIGHER price. Righhhht.

Tell me more
nerd.gif
hahaha

Does anyone know why I keep getting the Euro Money Sign when I reach the checkout on Kickz? Even when I changed the international to the US, it would refresh back on the homepage but when I add to cart it'll still show euro money. 
Sounds like a page default script not working correctly.

I wouldn't worry though, it used more so for reference if you don't know conversion rates by heart.

Whether it says GBP or USD, it's still coming out of your bank account at the same cost
laugh.gif

Sounds like a page default script not working correctly.

I wouldn't worry though, it used more so for reference if you don't know conversion rates by heart.

Whether it says GBP or USD, it's still coming out of your bank account at the same cost
laugh.gif
yeah but it shows me the total cost as "229,95" EURO. Which I think is 300 in US dollars, but i'm seeing people here paying 225-250 shipped lol. Only reason I passed up on them when I did see it in stock. 

yeah but it shows me the total cost as "229,95" EURO. Which I think is 300 in US dollars, but i'm seeing people here paying 225-250 shipped lol. Only reason I passed up on them when I did see it in stock. 
They might have purchased the GS pairs or just did the conversion rate incorrectly.

Last I checked on these at kickz, they were above $250 USD with the current conversion rate.

Yeahhhh thanks BIGJ for PW recovery help. Evilkhanh is me and I am him. Yay.

I would absolutely cop for 225 shipped. And it IS a matter of principle damnit! Dudes were asking 350-375 come on man!

Ill wait it out I guess. I have my early 2000's release. :/

Anybody have problems with natterjacks?place a order on the 3rd.no reply to emails getting impatient.I expect better customer service

Anybody have problems with natterjacks?place a order on the 3rd.no reply to emails getting impatient.I expect better customer service

THEY SUCK!

DO NOT BUY FROM NATTERJACKS!

they scammed me about a year ago, been telling people dont order from them.

until they give me my money back (which is never gonna happen) do not waste your time.

Got an order through kickz with a MasterCard but I can't for the life of me with a Visa, it says something is wrong with the input information but everything is correct.

THEY SUCK!

DO NOT BUY FROM NATTERJACKS!

they scammed me about a year ago, been telling people dont order from them.

until they give me my money back (which is never gonna happen) do not waste your time.
How did u pay?thanks never again

Got a mysterious charge from end, don't even remember getting close enough to put in a CC#, but I guess I did. Just checked my acct page with them and there are no orders. I guess I'm calling Amex....also what did Hanon Shop come through on your bill as? I got some weird DVDsANDSHOESRUS or something like that charge. The amt was $200 right before the end charge. I got my pair from Hanon a long while back but I can't find the charge anywhere. I guess its this shoesrus place? Can anyone confirm?

Back
Top Bottom