Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I was comparing my cool greys to the breds and the tongue on the breds seems smaller then the cool greys. Is this normal I bought em from caliroots

Anybody have problems with natterjacks?place a order on the 3rd.no reply to emails getting impatient.I expect better customer service
Hey I ordered from them same time as you.  Fortunately they emailed me back on Friday saying they had no stock and they refunded all my money back into my paypal account.  Hope you get your shoes or refund.

this.  Most people who don't buy from resellers, don't because of the principle, not because of the 20$ difference lol.. kids say the darndest things.

Pretty dumb "principle" to be trying to uphold. They need to pack their belongings and move to China or Cuba. We live in a capitalist world and if it's dictatorship they want and for everyone to have the same things and pay the same prices, these United States of America isn't the place for them.

Last edited:
Got my pair from Kickz ! No customs . Everything is perfect but just one shoe has some glue . Does anyone have any tips on removing glue from patent leather?

I was comparing my cool greys to the breds and the tongue on the breds seems smaller then the cool greys. Is this normal I bought em from caliroots
 yea i found that the tongue was small or shorter than other 11s. The shoe also fit tighter as opposed to my space jams.

thanks I hope so.not dealing with those clowns again.customer service goes a long way

Hey I ordered from them same time as you.  Fortunately they emailed me back on Friday saying they had no stock and they refunded all my money back into my paypal account.  Hope you get your shoes or refund.

Holy Moses. UPS just tried to deliver my second package from Kickz and the customs was $100.20. That is insane. That is $60 more than the package I got the other day. I didn't accept it. I said bring it back tomorrow and let me think about it.

Holy Moses. UPS just tried to deliver my second package from Kickz and the customs was $100.20. That is insane. That is $60 more than the package I got the other day. I didn't accept it. I said bring it back tomorrow and let me think about it.
WOW
frown.gif
. What did you order?

WOW :frown: . What did you order?
Two XIs. The hilarious part it's the order that used the trick. WTF. They pretty much have you by the balls with this ****. If you refuse, the sender doesn't have to refund. There's no guarantee UPS sends it back. I guess you can dispute the fees afterward but good luck with that one.

Got my pair from Kickz ! No customs . Everything is perfect but just one shoe has some glue . Does anyone have any tips on removing glue from patent leather?

Good stuff Bro!

Removing glue can be tricky. If it's a cluster spot of glue you can probably just get some tweezers and manipulate it off to the edge until it's finally off, but if it's dried, you're probably going to have to apply some heat from a blow dryer to get it plyable and then remove it with tweezers.

So because he wants to try and get Breds for retail, his restaraunt must be failing?

You might have the iq of a lemon.

youre just mad all the time cuz u work at a shoe store and still spend most ur time lining up for kicks. if dude had bred he wouldnt be beastin for kicks at retail. i kno that makes no sense to you cuz u have no money but maybe one day ull hit the lotto.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW :frown: . What did you order?
Two XIs. The hilarious part it's the order that used the trick. WTF. They pretty much have you by the balls with this ****. If you refuse, the sender doesn't have to refund. There's no guarantee UPS sends it back. I guess you can dispute the fees afterward but good luck with that one.

im saying, you knew you were playing with fire.

k    

I know this is a bit late...just wanted to post my pics. This pair is from Caliroots. Pair came perfect. The crease you see is after one wear. I'm wearing with trees so thats why you don't see any creasing in the toe box. Overall happy...just didn't like paying 26 bucks in customs. Lame.

^Dope pics. Still deciding when to wear my pair. Maybe on Valentine's day when I take the wife out.

Are you serious? They dont get that $, the US govt does...

UPS and Fedex both take a cut of that...

youre just mad all the time cuz u work at a shoe store and still spend most ur time lining up for kicks. if dude had bred he wouldnt be beastin for kicks at retail. i kno that makes no sense to you cuz u have no money but maybe one day ull hit the lotto.

Working at Footlocker for like 10 hours a week just to have that discount + secure at least 1 pair of each release is a bad thing?

:rofl:

I haven't lined up for a shoe since the Weatherman's, which I secured two of that day, how many do you have?

Btw, do you know how many people become millionaires from managing their money correctly? :lol:

I was being nice at saying you have the iq of a lemon, I think you might be on the same level as a used piece of gum.

Last edited:
Jada2001Retro - i had you beat doing 4 hrs a week at FA but the shoe politics that goes on in there was just too much :smh:

UPS and Fedex both take a cut of that...
Working at Footlocker for like 10 hours a week just to have that discount + secure at least 1 pair of each release is a bad thing?

:rofl:

I haven't lined up for a shoe since the Weatherman's, which I secured two of that day, how many do you have?

0. its a hideous shoe.

Then why are you in here trolling a post you have no interest in. Newb.

By the way, I do have a pair just looking for another pair to keep DS. wait why am I entertaining an idiot.

Jada- pay the bum no mind. He's not worth your 2 sense.
He's talking about the the kd iv weathermans.

Has anyone who ordered 2 pairs not gotten hit with customs?  I know some peeps have been getting by w/o fees with just 1 pair.

What state are you in? 

Then why are you in here trolling a post you have no interest in. Newb.

By the way, I do have a pair just looking for another pair to keep DS. wait why am I entertaining an idiot.

Jada- pay the bum no mind. He's not worth your 2 sense.

so says the person who joined yesterday. go sit down son. grown man talking.

Back
Top Bottom