Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

My order is being shipped from kickz.. I can finally wear my pair since this is number 2... I might get another if they release at msrp

what state are you in? I would LOVE to have that sales tax... mine is 8.875% in NYC 
sick.gif

It's only 6% in broward county FL!

PBC over here...OneSick PM me if you have ne DS sz10.5-11 pairs. Ill meetup in broward too.

UPDATE III:

Received my shipping confirmation from kickz!!! They will be here 1/17/13!!!! Holy moly only two days from Germany!!! :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone been able to use a Visa on kickz?
Yeah, I just used mine to purchase some "olive" IX's on there. Just an FYI - A couple weeks ago I had to call my bank to allow "international orders" to be processed on my C.C.

Last edited:
Anyone been able to use a Visa on kickz?
Yeah, but you have to be signed up for "verified-visa, or visa-verified' program. That or MC thats signed up for "MC securecode." similar program. Also, good idea to call your bank ahead of time to tell them your making an international purchase online. Good luck

Last edited:
Yeah, but you have to be signed up for "verified-visa, or visa-verified' program. That or MC thats signed up for "MC securecode." similar program. Also, good idea to call your bank ahead of time to tell them your making an international purchase onine. Good luck

I'm signed up for the verified visa program but everything I try to complete checkout it says my credit card info is incorrect.

Last edited:
I'm signed up for the verified visa program but everything I try to complete checkout it says my credit card info is incorrect.

Did you already talk to your bank? Though I had, there was a stop by fraud dept. even after first call. Also there might be some formatting issue with how they input some of your info online that makes system think something is wrong. I was on the phone with a rep from my CC, who was kind enough to stay on while I placed order. I got the same message a couple times, He verified all my info was right, and then it finally went through. Hope you get your pair

Last edited:
The thirst for these is amazing.

Found a high schooler who wants to trade his VNDS SJs.. and he adding cash 
pimp.gif
Dam that's a come up, +cash! What!? Congrats on that, I'm looking for a deal like this^^^^ DS preferred, but I don't care if I get cash as long as I get SJs...

Last edited:
Select sizes of hyped released sneakers eastbay put up daily are damn near impossible to get. :x All sizes of gs XI, Pink foams, Bred IV, Thunder IV, IXs, charcoal VII...... also were out of stock at least 30 minutes before you made that post.
i normally agree with you but i got a pair of slim jenkins and a 2nd pair of thunder 4's this week....i could have gotten lucky based off my sz 14, but both shipped today.

Back
Top Bottom