Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Would make sense that o'll boys bio would read,

"My very first pair of Jordan's was the Olive 9's when I was in grade school. At the time I didn't know the significance of that particular shoe, but I DID know that it was cool to wear Jordan's and how great of a ball player he was. Now I'm in search of those Retro Olive 9's RETAIL."

Now that sir, is a cool story!!!

"My very first pair of Jordan's was the Olive 9's when I was in grade school. At the time I didn't know the significance of that particular shoe, but I DID know that it was cool to wear Jordan's and how great of a ball player he was. Now I'm in search of those Retro Olive 9's RETAIL."

Sensitive....

You could blame folks who buy shoes and don't try them on, much less wear them, for 2 years after purchase for causing a shortage in available pairs. I mean really where they do that at? I'm trying my joints on as soon as I get a chance. Might not wear em off the bat but dayum

almost a week and a half later, FNL got their act together and is sending me my sz 12. !!!! Finally!!! Should be here Friday!

:rofl:

Wal mart is selling at a fair price. What the manufacturer intended.

reseller is selling at an unfair price.

Amare does not want someone someone profiting from his likeness without his permission.

What's hard to understand lol

:rofl:

Wal mart is selling at a fair price. What the manufacturer intended.

reseller is selling at an unfair price.

Amare does not want someone someone profiting from his likeness without his permission.

What's hard to understand lol

what kind of home made definition is that?

From Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reseller
A reseller is a company or individual that purchases goods or services with the intention of reselling them rather than consuming or using them. This is usually done for profit (but could be resold at a loss). One example can be found in the industry of telecommunications, where companies buy excess amounts of transmission capacity or call time from other carriers and resell it to smaller carriers.
According to the Institute for Partner Education & Development, a resellers' product fulfillment-based business model includes a corporate reseller, retail, direct market reseller (DMR), and eTailer; less than 10 percent of its revenue comes from services.

Amare dont care what the aftermarket of the shoes are... he just cares about his cut from his contract.

Pretty dumb "principle" to be trying to uphold. They need to pack their belongings and move to China or Cuba. We live in a capitalist world and if it's dictatorship they want and for everyone to have the same things and pay the same prices, these United States of America isn't the place for them.
You are paying a tax to some high school kid who's boy works at FL.  It's like l go to a house party and sit on the keg talking about you need to pay me a $2 fee for the tap every time you fill up.  

You are paying a tax to some high school kid who's boy works at FL.  It's like l go to a house party and sit on the keg talking about you need to pay me a $2 fee for the tap every time you fill up.  

Last edited:
Some of you need to pay a reseller for Rosetta Stone.. and see if they can get you a VVNDS pair of economics books.  Your reading comprehension and business concepts are wild.

Pretty dumb "principle" to be trying to uphold. They need to pack their belongings and move to China or Cuba. We live in a capitalist world and if it's dictatorship they want and for everyone to have the same things and pay the same prices, these United States of America isn't the place for them.

this too makes 0 sense.
if you really think a reseller is some broke kid then you are very narrow minded. and the house party analogy might be the worse in NT history.

resellers range from teens to older adults. from shoe store employees to doctors and lawyers.

hahaha. aww dude went on his BIO and blasted what he wrote/ funny!

this too makes 0 sense.
if you really think a reseller is some broke kid then you are very narrow minded. and the house party analogy might be the worse in NT history.

resellers range from teens to older adults. from shoe store employees to doctors and lawyers.
.... wait.. is this guy serious? I know you forum dudes have that dry sense of humor but doctors and lawyers? 

Amare dont care what the aftermarket of the shoes are... he just cares about his cut from his contract.

Lol you're applying "by the book" definitions to slang.

In context (within the sneaker community) Reseller is generally used as a derogatory term that's on par with price gouger. Look that one up.

As far as what amare wants. I don't know him personally, but if he said he doesn't want people selling his autograph...hes made it pretty clear he doesn't want peoplr profiting off his likeness.

As far as shoes if you give a company permission to represent you and make your shoe as long as I'm getting paid (what I agreed to) on the front end. I couldn't care less what people are paying om the back.

Last edited:

Lol you're applying "by the book" definitions to slang.

In context (within the sneaker community) Reseller is generally used as a derogatory term that's on par with price gouger. Look that one up.

As far as what amare wants. I don't know him personally, but if he said he doesn't want people selling his autograph...hes made it pretty clear he doesn't want peoplr profiting off his likeness.

reselling is not a slang, its a business therefore it requires a realistic definition.
what i quoted was exactly what reselling is. im not sure what part of the sneaker community you are an expert in but you are definitely not there yet when it comes to the understanding of that whole market.

this too makes 0 sense.

I doubt any doctor or lawyer resell shoes bruh.

they got other priorities than reselling some shoes for a couple hundred bucks

from what i see most resellers are college kids, dudes in their 20s and early 30s.

this too makes 0 sense.

from what i see most resellers are college kids, dudes in their 20s and early 30s.

& a Doc or Lawyer cant be in that EXACT same age bracket :smh:

the ignorance & double talk :smh:

Last edited:

Wrong Broham!!!! I can give you the contact info to a lawyer RAT NOW that has moved some heavy stuff in the last 3-4 months!

you are talking about doctors and lawyers being resellers.  I can't let that slide.  

let what slide? you really think all resellers have minimum wage paying jobs trying to do big things with flip money?

a lot of people flip kicks as a hobby or just to get theirs free.

my boy is a registered nurse that just finished his degree to be an anesthesiologist and he flips kicks whenever he feels like it. im a software developer and i grab extras when im out or when i know someone i willing to pay whats worth my time.

im sure you aint even gonna read this tho. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom