Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

In California, 400K is not a lot when you factor in cost of living. A person making 350 down south is enjoying a higher standard of living than a person in California making 400. Now, the person in California gets to LIVE in California, so it evens out :rofl:

Drug dealers slingin shoes like they dealin drugs.  Cop 3 pairs... Sell 2 for $100+ over retail, get their own pair for free.  Rinse & Repeat with every release.  Free Jordan's for them!

In California, 400K is not a lot when you factor in cost of living. A person making 350 down south is enjoying a higher standard of living than a person in California making 400. Now, the person in California gets to LIVE in California, so it evens out
roll.gif
400k is on the border of good/great. Where ever you live 400k is good.  Just making that known before I say I agree with the message behind this.  

....well, the nuts have officially taken over the nuthouse.  When resellers start to think they're capitalist geniuses and pro-resellers start to run the forum like cockroaches in a septic tank, the thread has flatlined.

No salt here - I got my 2 pairs at retail.  One day people will have no choice but to buy their sneakers from these supposed "celebrity/doctor/lawyer/priest/Partner at Price Waterhouse Coopers" resellers...but it's all good yo 'll be camping in front of Dr. Phil's house two weeks before the Space Jams release again...dude's a celebrity AND a doctor...he'll have more pairs than anyone else   
Your post just made my day!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dr. Phil somehow made his way into this discussion, I could just imagine the episode now "husbands out of control sneaker habits"..

Well you must be dealing with the presidential staff because I know plenty of docs, lawyers AND anesthesiologists and aint a nan one of them hurtin for free time! Unless they are the on call ER doc etc, they are chillin like the rest of us. Matter of fact, how can somebody attend EVERY Suns home game but lives 2 and a half hours away? FREE TIME!

Funny you say that about tweeting, you must think doctors don't use twitter too right?
tongue.gif

I quit lol, this is like beating a dead horse with his own leg!
You haven't made a single valid point.  Lay off the bath salt.

If a doctor/lawyer gets a pair of yeezy 2s at retail and decided to sell them. He isn't gonna sell them for retail or anywhere close. He's still gonna ask for at least 1k. Its not about trying to make money but if that's the value of them why not try and get something close. It's just logical.

Hang on now fellas. I'll jump in here. I happen to know a thing or two about physicians, ask away.

Yeah I got a question

How much do you think Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman is gonna resell the Black Red XI's for, when they retro again in 2017

Oh and can you ask your lawyer friends if Johnnie Cochran is going to be doing a raffle/ticket system when he rises from the grave to resell the Colombias next year

gotta start planning now, thx 

you acting like Doctor's go to the office from 9-5. LOL.The doctors you guys speak of (young ones, not the 50. 60 year olds) work harder than the older ones. What kind of doctor are you talking about? Dr Greenthumb?

And then to compare an anesthesiologist as a reseller. What a joke.
mean.gif
What do we have Doogie Howser, M.D. up in this piece now, I need to page the doc for my BREDS!
laugh.gif

Hang on now fellas. I'll jump in here. I happen to know a thing or two about physicians, ask away.

Yeah I got a question

How much do you think Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman is gonna resell the Black Red XI's for, when they retro again in 2017

Oh and can you ask your lawyer friends if Johnnie Cochran is going to be doing a raffle/ticket system when he rises from the grave to resell the Colombias next year

Doubt Johnnie would want to come back to this world today if he saw how it's going down..... but on the bright side... you still got the other half of the Dream Team... Robbie K :wink:

OSR SAVIN THE DAY with the subject change!
glasses.gif
nthat.gif

Sorry I haven't read the latest in this thread. Just got on and checked kickz and BAM!!! Figured I'd spread the love!

Last edited by a moderator:
Convinced kickz has imported Chinese factory workers to keep producing more in their back room. Btw I'm joking.

Yeah I got a question

Clever. Ah well, guess I'll jump in feet first. What the hell. I'm an anesthesiologist. Big J, your boy isn't an anesthesiologist, He's a CRNA. Anesthesiologist go to medical school then residency. You mentioned he had a RN which means he probably just finished CRNA school. Semantics, I know. As for your argument, there is no way in hell I'm going to waste my time reselling shoes. My time is precious. Between work, the gym, family, call, committees, etc, I have no time. Now, do I think there are professionals who do? Maybe. A guy like me, I might give my money to someone else who will bring me my money + some extra on the top. But if you think I'm on Ebay, or craigslist, listing sneakers. Nah bruh. I went to medical school, residency, and am a board certified physician. Aint no way in hell I'm slanging shoes. For the record, i know of no other physician who is remotely into sneakers. I know of one CRNA. He and I are far more likely to be purchasing from the reseller than actually doing the reselling.

oK back to locos tacos, lava sauce, mountain dew and Fringe Season 2!!! GL to all NTers!

Can you ask your x-ray tech if he's got the royal/blue 1's coming out next month? I'll ask my accountant if she's getting the v's next week. She probably only wants $30 on top for her troubles.
he said no but to check the neurology department in the other wing and if they dont the chief compliance officer will.. I got you.. White Collar Resellers killing the game out here

I havn't really been on this thread much, but over all what's the success to saltiness ratio on these?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom