Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Clever. Ah well, guess I'll jump in feet first. What the hell. I'm an anesthesiologist. Big J, your boy isn't an anesthesiologist, He's a CRNA. Anesthesiologist go to medical school then residency. You mentioned he had a RN which means he probably just finished CRNA school. Semantics, I know. As for your argument, there is no way in hell I'm going to waste my time reselling shoes. My time is precious. Between work, the gym, family, call, committees, etc, I have no time. Now, do I think there are professionals who do? Maybe. A guy like me, I might give my money to someone else who will bring me my money + some extra on the top. But if you think I'm on Ebay, or craigslist, listing sneakers. Nah bruh. I went to medical school, residency, and am a board certified physician. Aint no way in hell I'm slanging shoes. For the record, i know of no other physician who is remotely into sneakers. I know of one CRNA. He and I are far more likely to be purchasing from the reseller than actually doing the reselling.
Wait...I guess that actually answered my question. repped

.... wait.. is this guy serious? I know you forum dudes have that dry sense of humor but doctors and lawyers? 

Uh...I have a connect in this forum that is finishing his law degree in London...not going to put him out there though...
No one knows anyone on here...

Brotha, trust me, the feeling is definitely mutal!
Na you're probably on some other level Rx s**t.. your doctor is probably mad tired from camping all night for his inventory.. who knows what prescriptions he is reselling you.  Anyways how much do kicks.co.uk even come out to with shipping?

How can people say 400,000 a year isn't good money? What crack are you smoking? Even 100,000 a year is good, unless you have like 5 kids you need to raise. But for a family of 3, 100,000 is MORE than enough, and if you're SINGLE? You'll live with making only 50,000 a year.

Last edited:
And you help your "FAM" how, new guy?
Anytime I see kicks for retail thirty texts go out.. Im about to sell 2 ds Olympic 7s for retail.. gave those ugly low top white XI's for retail to my cousin bc he was sick.. was GOING to cancel my order at Livestock and give my 13s to someone else on here but you dudes cried about that so I just got them shipped and Ill probably sell them for exactly what I paid.  Sneaker reselling wouldn't pay my grocery bill.. Im not a b**** I dont need to be compensated for pressing add to cart OR walking to my mailbox so I just hook dudes up that need.  Next question officer.

How can people say 400,000 a year isn't good money? What crack are you smoking? Even 100,000 a year is good, unless you have like 5 kids you need to raise. But for a family of 3, 100,000 is MORE than enough, and if you're SINGLE? You'll live with making only 50,000 a year.
I think he meant as far a physicians or anesthesiologists.. not just in general

Anytime I see kicks for retail thirty texts go out.. Im about to sell 2 ds Olympic 7s for retail.. gave those ugly low top white XI's for retail to my cousin bc he was sick.. was GOING to cancel my order at Livestock and give my 13s to someone else on here but you dudes cried about that so I just got them shipped and Ill probably sell them for exactly what I paid.  Sneaker reselling wouldn't pay my grocery bill.. Im not a b**** I dont need to be compensated for pressing add to cart OR walking to my mailbox so I just hook dudes up that need.  Next question officer.
And you help your fam how?

I think he meant as far a physicians or anesthesiologists.. not just in general

I was speaking specifically of anesthesiologist. Someone mentioned his brother in law made that in California. That's a great salary. Just to give you an example, a friend of mine finished residency with me and did an additional year of pain management. He is currently practicing in Texas. Last year he did 1.5. It's all relative.

nobody is saying $400k is not good money. Its great money. $100k isnt more than enough for a family of 3. Depends where you live. Thats nothing where I live. Just enough to get by. $50k isnt jack for someone single either. I remember making that 6 years ago and I wasnt copping nearly as many shoes as i do now. It wasnt even in the picture.

And you help your fam how?
I think you forgot to add, New guy? 
roll.gif

Gluck to those still trying to grab a pair! 

nobody is saying $400k is not good money. Its great money. $100k isnt more than enough for a family of 3. Depends where you live. Thats nothing where I live. Just enough to get by. $50k isnt jack for someone single either. I remember making that 6 years ago and I wasnt copping nearly as many shoes as i do now. It wasnt even in the picture.
$50,000 a year is over $4,000+ a month.  I don't see how that's not enough if you're single and spending $1,000 on shoes a month give/take (4-5 drops @ $200/each) and use $3,000 for food/gas/rent, etc.  You'll still have left over money at the end of the month.

Last edited:
$50,000 a year is over $4,000+ a month.  I don't see how that's not enough if you're single and spending $1,000 on shoes a month give/take (4-5 drops @ $200/each) and use $3,000 for food/gas/rent, etc.  You'll still have left over money at the end of the month.

I see you haven't accounted for my friend the tax man :rofl: The man is going to get his share...ESPECIALLY if you're single with no dependents.

$4k a month? You dont pay taxes? Its more like $2500 per month. Again, not good where I live. You'd live well in Milwaukee making $50k per year.

Fedaral tax alone now = 21.4% for anyone making $21k - $88K......
mean.gif

Straight robbing the middle class...aka the driving force of this country...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom