Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Came home from work and seen 250 new post................all BS
mean.gif

To order from Kickz do the following

1. Click the UK link (http://www.kickz.com/uk/jordan/shoes/sneakers-high/air-jordan-11-retro-black_red)
2. Add your size to cart.
3. Click the small FLAG on the top middle-right of your screen and switch it to INTERNATIONAL and pick USA
4. Proceed with your checkout.

Just re-posting instructions for others... with this your pair should come up to $252.00 I believe is the correct amount.

Good luck, not my size 8 no point of coppin other pairs and take a chance with customs... would have done it for my size though
happy.gif
Some reason It never works for me, everytime I click the flag and switch to USA it just flashes and refreshes back to the homepage and i'll have to re-click the cart and it's still in EURO Dollars. Seen 3 restocks by kickz already and passed them up each time cause of this. It'll just show 229,95 in Euro dollars at checkout which equals to 300 plus shipped when I convert it on my own. This and the fact that I might get hit with customs made me stay away.

Last edited:
People still ordering with all these horror stories, man.

Don't bother telling these kids.

I got six pairs, four at regular, two at discount. Got hit with $160 in customs. Buyer beware. I sent numerous emails to Kickz, even bestellen, and heard nothing back. They don't refund VAT (shipping). They don't mark their packages as gifts or devalue the contents.

Some have gotten lucky and not got assessed custom fees. But plenty have. Just be aware of what you're getting into.

This experience has really put a damper on my last few days. And now, I'm going to have to resell some of the pairs to try to recoup some of my money.

My new moto is if I don't get it, oh well. With the way Nike is releasing this year, there's always new releases to get excited about. A few days after the Bred 13s, and already we're looking at He Got Game, WC 3, Royal Blue 1, BHM 1, XX8, KDVs, Kobe 8s, LeBron, Foams, etc.

Last edited:
Not a lawyer.  He is a student.  Next.

Finally caught up...so if your argument is that specifically no doctors or lawyers have time to buy max pairs and flip for profit, then I guess you're right...and until a doctor or lawyer comes on here and says "I got 10 pair" then its whatever....

I think what everyone else was trying to say is the assumption that cats flip to pay their electric bill and are broke is a falsehood...some cats make good money and still sell extra pairs just to offset the cost of their collection...

So everyone's right...cool? Moving on...

I got six pairs, four at regular, two at discount. Got hit with $160 in customs. Buyer beware. I sent numerous emails to Kickz, even bestellen, and heard nothing back. They don't refund VAT (shipping). They don't mark their packages as gifts or devalue the contents.

Some have gotten lucky and not got assessed custom fees. But plenty have. Just be aware of what you're getting into.

VAT isnt shipping its a tax but shouldnt be included to U.S. orders

This experience has really put a damper on my last few days. And now, I'm going to have to resell some of the pairs to try to recoup some of my money.

My new moto is if I don't get it, oh well. With the way Nike is releasing this year, there's always new releases to get excited about. A few days after the Bred 13s, and already we're looking at He Got Game, WC 3, Royal Blue 1, BHM 1, XX8, KDVs, Kobe 8s, LeBron, Foams, etc.

That's almost another damn pair at retail.

Insane.

VAT isnt shipping its a tax but shouldnt be included to U.S. orders
Thanks for the correction. The shipping is $50 from Kickz.

That's almost another damn pair at retail.

Insane.
That's why I'll never do it again. The experience was terrible. I missed out on the Thunder 4s too and after this whole thing, I don't care.

At least the year is starting out okay, as I managed to get the Chicago 1s and Bred 13s.

Last edited:
i received my first order from kickz.com the other day, 4 pairs total for $802 shipped, and i had to pay ups $17 for brokerage fees, no customs fees though. no complaints here about kickz.com, all shoes and boxes were flawless and customer service was good for me, i will def order from them again in the future. and props to dude who posted the trick, i should of copped some bred 13's from them when they had a fsr for $185 shipped per pair, smh.

Dn
i received my first order from kickz.com the other day, 4 pairs total for $802 shipped, and i had to pay ups $17 for brokerage fees, no customs fees though. no complaints here about kickz.com, all shoes and boxes were flawless and customer service was good for me, i will def order from them again in the future. and props to dude who posted the trick, i should of copped some bred 13's from them when they had a fsr for $185 shipped per pair, smh.

Wow

I think everyone here got a little dumbed down reading your posts. BTW I've purchased 7 to resell, and I'm a "doctor"

OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Welp, there goes your argument guys! A bonafied DOCTOR done came up in here and read yall the riot act! It's over, you don't have to go home, but you've definitely got to get up out of here! Turn the lights out and lock the door behind you.

OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Welp, there goes your argument guys! A bonafied DOCTOR done came up in here and read yall the riot act! It's over, you don't have to go home, but you've definitely got to get up out of here! Turn the lights out and lock the door behind you.
You are begging to get abused again smh.  I thought you were done son? Don't you get tired of this..

Back
Top Bottom