Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

This is crazy... Lol... Good luck to everyone out there, keep ya pimp game strong, keep grinding, keep hustlin for those BREDS, because they ain't gon come easy... Lol

i mean for me there was the finishline draft, then nikestore, then finishline restock, among others. they were sitting on crookedtongues too (but it was a lot more expensive).... i think sat. will be the hardest out of all the previous ones

Hard to tell if this will be a tough double up for me
Entered raffle but at a busy mall, ive been able to get everything needed online and brother in law said he will come thru with a pair.
Still feel confused about this one :smile:
Good luck to all picking up their first pair

The draft came outta nowhere and a litta people got screwed n could t enter

The regular stores were a nuthouse

Finishline.com rejected over 10 orders with paypal and cc

Ndc was sold out instAntly as well.

Finishline restock went superfast and canceled my order

I got lucky on the january ndc restock, and that was pure luck cuz i was on NT. they sold out in 4 minutes

freakin bots. no luck this time and not since the breds that dropped December NTSF.... >:

i guess i'm going to get the bot now when i told myself no... smh. this twitter thing is eff'd up!

Me too haven't got though since dec. *****s weak, even tried with the kd v just to see what happened.....nothing smh. Had better luck online as of late

1500 in 3 weeks? 
roll.gif

my rent is more than that. NT got dudes braggin about used cars now. 
mean.gif

LOL !

Back
Top Bottom