Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I dot get this I'm 19 and in school I make about 2200 a month and that's enough for all my bills and enough to buy jays?( I stay alone) maybe u guys cost of living is really high?

I couldnt do that... I mean 1500 rent + another $350 on util cable/light/internet... $450 car payment + insurance... Na i gotta grind more, raw numbers but still... Im 25 though

Last edited:
Like I live in nc so I know cost of living is lower but I'm guessing most of u guys live in la ny fl and places like that

no wonder...u live in the boonies of NC son...we out here in killa cali...rent is 1200 a month..gas is 100000000 a month...game over

Exactly... I stay in Cali and lived in Miami before as well as NY so always paid high rent and gas lol

Was able to pick up a 3rd pair however, I'm thinking about unloading this size 8.  For some reason, I don't like this shoe as much anymore.  Maybe it's buyers remorse, lol.

This bot crap and rsvp crap is literally ruining it for everyone. Theres no chance and idk how nike just continues blindly

I would say entire system is running it, u got like 1-2 Nike town per major city and they prob get what like 500 pairs each? While u he 100,000 DMs going out?

ahhaha..im just messin with ya...19 goin to school and getting decent bread...keep doing your thing son

i got thru with chronos...funny thing is the shoes i opted for premium i didnt get..the others i got....thanks chronos..u da man son

Its better to stop by in the malls in person. Was kicking with one of the workers at Champs this morning and dude was saying I there getting a hundred calls a day lol. I hate calling and rather stop by even though it ***** up my morning routine.

I didn't win raffle, so it's a strong chance no size 12 for me, will try online Saturday. This will be first time buying online, always done phone orders so i will see how it goes. Glad a lot of people got theirs and others won good luck to others like myself that don't have a pair yet

Back
Top Bottom