Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Oh no is that what's happened? I'm a cancer? Oh lord how terrible of me to sell a shoe to a person that doesn't have the discipline to not buy at double the overpriced retail price. How sick of me! LMAO!

discipline? maybe if you didnt buy them just to flip somebody could actually catch that pair at retail?

Do resellers exist because we succumb to pay the premium or do we have to pay the premium because resellers exist? We may never know.

I'm just gonna call this "restock" a re release... It'll be a shame when people still miss out looks like my FTL is getting more pairs than on RD.

Do resellers exist because we succumb to pay the premium or do we have to pay the premium because resellers exist? We may never know.

supply and demand. this whole topic is old tho. back to the shoes. congrats to all getting those raffle calls.

looks like i struck out on all 3 raffles. damn. this will be my first time getting the breds. any advice on getting it online?

easiest way? website with highest chance? ive just started getting into sneakers and id appreciate the help. thanks guys!

Best advice is be up early and get ready to click fast and memorize your credit card number. Even with those in mind the chances are still very hard to get one. Best of luck. There are not that cop so fast it'll b sold out in like 5 mins. It's crazy...

Best advice is be up early and get ready to click fast and memorize your credit card number. Even with those in mind the chances are still very hard to get one. Best of luck. There are not that cop so fast it'll b sold out in like 5 mins. It's crazy...
Have a notepad out with your cc info and address, then just copy n paste.

Just got a call from my local Footaction (Jacksonville, FL).....needless to say....today was a good day ::ice cube playin in the background::

No raffles no rsvp...L.A. is tough...Will go the online route..If I can secure a pair then, will save up for the Concords...f*ck it.

Can't decide which pair today

Back
Top Bottom