Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Im sure this is old news by now but it appears nike did something to deter those selling rsvps....a certain site run by a certain nter had to refund a lot of his rsvps he sold for these and the barkley posites. good

Still on the fence with these..might just cop to help fellow NT Fam out.Rise against resellers and bots!!!!!! Bahahhaaha
This would be sick of you.  Can you try to get me a size 9?
pimp.gif

Im sure this is old news by now but it appears nike did something to deter those selling rsvps....a certain site run by a certain nter had to refund a lot of his rsvps he sold for these and the barkley posites. good
why does everyone hate Memphis. Don't knock his hustle. Don't hate the player. Hate the game. Haahah. I hate when people say that

why does everyone hate Memphis. Don't knock his hustle. Don't hate the player. Hate the game. Haahah. I hate when people say that

has nothing to do with hate. dude is exploiting people for profit. whats to like about that?

Pretty much what every other retailer in our lives do. I think people dont like how much he charges to the NT community (and general public) while we have others who do it for free. 
nthat.gif

Pretty much what every other retailer in our lives do. I think people dont like how much he charges to the NT community (and general public) while we have others who do it for free. :nthat:

exactly. but hes just like every other reseller out there. kills the community. it is what is tho. didnt mean to derail the thread. good luck to those gping for your first pair. got my 2 so ima sit this out and hope the best for you guys.

No call yet, still got the rest of the day.  If I struck out again this time what do you guys think would be easier, online cop or FCFS in the morning in an area of sneaker heads (Annapolis, MD)? 

has nothing to do with hate. dude is exploiting people for profit. whats to like about that?

Exploiting people for profit you say...just like Nike does with Asian factory workers. Just like Apple does with Asian factory workers. That's what this country is built on! I don't rock with Memphis on the RSVP stuff but respect due to the hustle. To have a few wealthy there must be many poor.

Last edited:
Exploiting people for profit you say...just like Nike does with Asian factory workers. Just like Apple does with Asian factory workers. That's what this country is built on! I don't rock with Memphis on the RSVP stuff but respect due to the hustle. To have a few wealthy there must be many poor.

So lets all just exploit whatever/whomever we can because others do it? fantastic logic. but then i see your sig...

the selective hate is very funny you guys love nike who starts the bs but hates MEMPHIS & hes the one exploting people but nike isnt........ the ignorance

the selective hate is very funny you guys love nike who starts the bs but hates MEMPHIS & hes the one exploting people but nike isnt........ the ignorance

nike gives me a product i want. rsvp services who charge their "fellow" sneakerheads simply make it more difficult for people who want to obtain said product without lining someone elses pockets.

So lets all just exploit whatever/whomever we can because others do it? fantastic logic. but then i see your sig...

Glad you can see, lol. Yes that is human logic! You get taken advantage of then you try to do the same to balance what you've been taken for. Not to get too philosophical but life is merely a passing of burden. Funny that you're an active supporter of a company that exploits people and "casues" every chance they get. The contradictions are hilarious! Smh!

Last edited:
Glad you can see, lol. Yes that is human logic! You get taken advantage of then you try to do the same to balance what you've been taken for. Not to get too philosophical but life is merely a passing of burden. Funny that you're an active supporter of a company that exploits people and "casues" every chance they get. The contradictions are hilarious! Smh!

and youve taken it further by being a cancer known as the reseller.

and youve taken it further by being a cancer known as the reseller.

Oh no is that what's happened? I'm a cancer? Oh lord how terrible of me to sell a shoe to a person that doesn't have the discipline to not buy at double the overpriced retail price. How sick of me! LMAO!

Back
Top Bottom