Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I mean how can I fix it?

Honestly, I don't even know if that is even fixable. I have a similar flaw near the heal on one of my pairs (not losing any sleep over it). Ask in the "Maintenance" thread someone may be able to assist you there.

Wear them?

With the pair I bought from Finishline on 2/12/13, I just noticed that the midsole has a little squish by the toe box. It looks like this:

It's a little bigger than this though.

What can I do about it?
You can try to steam it out with a handheld steamer of some sort. Or any type of steamer for that matter. HOWEVER, it looks like it was "folded" in to make it fit. Hope you find a solution.

With the pair I bought from Finishline on 2/12/13, I just noticed that the midsole has a little squish by the toe box. It looks like this:

What can I do about it?

Ya'll get way too caught up in minor imperfections.

Well it's his shoes, so if he doesn't like it, then by all means try to get it out...I see nothing wrong with that...

When they're on feet I'm sure you can't even notice that, but hey your shoes.

Well it's his shoes, so if he doesn't like it, then by all means try to get it out...I see nothing wrong with that...

When they're on feet I'm sure you can't even notice that, but hey your shoes.

agreed.

as far as fixing, i wouldnt mess with it since it will probably do more harm than good. i had that on my cdp xis and the 2012s. it is what it is and is only something the owner will notice.

Just wear it and enjoy it. The defect will slowly disappear as the shoe gets dirty. Then it will be forgotten.

How much is the lowest these go for on eBay?

I'm only seeing $300-320.

Guys here are saying they've seen them go for $250.

Last edited:

What can I do about it?

Sorry fam. Those are beaters now. You wrecked them. This should be a lesson, never wear your shoes.

Now go put those in the garage and cop yourself a DS pair. Remember, DON'T wear them.

:rolleyes You serious bruh?

What can I do about it?
common error on Bred XI's for sure, seen it a few times on the board, and on a few pairs of mine. Nothing is going to fix this.

Sorry fam. Those are beaters now. You wrecked them. This should be a lesson, never wear your shoes.

Now go put those in the garage and cop yourself a DS pair. Remember, DON'T wear them.

eyes.gif
You serious bruh?
lol...never wear your shoes...

Ya'll get way too caught up in minor imperfections.
Thats what I'm saying...slickvik needs to just get the eff over it. I thought I was ocd with my kicks...that's ridiculous. You can't even notice that ****. 

eyes.gif
You serious bruh?
First of all, the picture isn't of MY pair, the squish on my pair is a bit deeper.

Second, I don't really care about the defect, as it really is hardly noticeable. I was just wondering if there were a way I could remove it.

I'm just happy to have a pair.

But thanks anyway..
mean.gif

did any one buy shoes from mental kicks com,kicksole com because they suck almost two week and my shoes are not her.

did any one buy shoes from mental kicks com,kicksole com because they suck almost two week and my shoes are not her.

NOOOOOOOO you didn't..... Check out the legit site thread. You're not gonna be happy with that purchase.

Back
Top Bottom