Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I got a seller thats selling his DS CDP 11 and 12s 

he wants my barkley 72s and retro 3 88s but i feel thats too much for the trade and would just be stupid. 

im willing to give up my barkley 72s but how much cash should make it a reasonable trade?

I wasn't able to get another pair of bred 11s so Im looking to kill 2 birds with one stone by getting this pack 

I got a seller thats selling his DS CDP 11 and 12s 
he wants my barkley 72s and retro 3 88s but i feel thats too much for the trade and would just be stupid. 
Keep your 88s ! Value wise and rarity will be like the banned 1s in a year or so. Value will be really high. Bred xi's will still be here on this site selling for $300. CDP u don't want to own . Cheaper material and is super stiff and very uncomfortable. I own the CDP xi/xii and I own a restock of the xi's, by far this is 10x better than the CDP xi. You'll regret letting the 88s go bro.

im willing to give up my barkley 72s but how much cash should make it a reasonable trade?

I wasn't able to get another pair of bred 11s so Im looking to kill 2 birds with one stone by getting this pack 

the 11/12 cdp isn't as bad as people say the 11s aren't great but they aren't incredibly different than the latest release. the 12s are the main reason I bought that pack though
nthat.gif

the 11/12 cdp isn't as bad as people say the 11s aren't great but they aren't incredibly different than the latest release. the 12s are the main reason I bought that pack though
nthat.gif
Yeah thats why I'm trying to snag this pack cheap sense the 11s restocked so much I'm trying to convince dude the 12s are what makes the pack. 

Yeah thats why I'm trying to snag this pack cheap sense the 11s restocked so much I'm trying to convince dude the 12s are what makes the pack. 
The 12 is supposed to drop in the fall though. Make your own CDP pack. Any reason you need it now (assuming you picked up the 11s already)?

Last edited:
is there a NTer that was able to cop a pair of breds and would be willing to hook me up with a pair for retail?

is there a NTer that was able to cop a pair of breds and would be willing to hook me up with a pair for retail?

I have a pair from the previous restock. What size are you? I paid $211 to get them to my house, you just pay the 20-25 it cost to ship priority to you.

you never know, there are some great people on niketalk. I would be willing to return the favor of course.

fat chance unless you know them personally off the net. I have helped several members get shoes retail and have NEVER had the favor returned except for Memphis. I do not and will not ever try to help another member unless it's MemphisFinest but he gets anything he wants anyway.

Last edited:
I have a pair from the previous restock. What size are you? I paid $211 to get them to my house, you just pay the 20-25 it cost to ship priority to you.
i saw your sig and it seems like you have a size 14. I'm a size 9, thanks for trying to help tho I appreciate it.

fat chance unless you know them personally off the net. I have helped several members get shoes retail and have NEVER had the favor returned except for Memphis. I do not and will not ever try to help another member unless it's MemphisFinest but he gets anything he wants anyway.
That's exactly what I'm saying. No one would helps other for retail without any favor.

This is how is works if it's not your friend or you spoke to him personally.

That's exactly what I'm saying. No one would helps other for retail without any favor.
This is how is works if it's not your friend or you spoke to him personally.
It's funny there's a few people that I've helped on here for retail on other releases. Only thing I asked is to return the favor I've seen a couple of them posting pics of multiple pairs. Asked to sell me a pair and they said sure for 300+ I was like wow. I told them stick it up u know what lucky I was able to get lucky on 2 raffles. Got them for retail patience paid off with all those restocks. Bottom line ill only help out close friends very simple.

i just wish i had gone .5 up from my usual 10

All i can do now is stare at the box:smh: :smh:

Saw kicksonfire tweet a "trick" on widening them. You take ziplock bags, fill them with water (put them inside another to be safe), put the ziplock and push it towards the toe box; then throw them in the freezer. When the water freezes, it'll widen the shoe .5 to a full size up. I haven't done it, just throwing it out there. Don't know how the PL will do either.

Would def try taking the insole out first though, like Future said.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom